Little things that made you happy today | Page 548 | The Popjustice Forum

Little things that made you happy today

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hitori, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Told my boss that I'm done with working here and that I'm off to work in a more creative studio environment rather than being yet another desk in an chronically boring office space, right before I visit my best friend in NYC for a week starting tomorrow. Smiling from ear to ear!

HollyDunnSomething likes this.
  2. Eye-candy who left for a new job in December has come crawling back and sits closer to me now. Yay.

rav4boy, Lander, Island and 1 other person like this.
  3. I bought the ticket to see Björk, yas

HollyDunnSomething likes this.
  4. After being put in the list back in July 2017 my Atomic Kitten rate finally opens tomorrow!

WhenTheSunGoesDown likes this.
  5. I got to take an iconic picture for Instagram today.

That no one will see for another four months but whatever

Island likes this.
  7. Listening to Loona songs all day.

Island likes this.
  8. I'm happy that I came home from school earlier than usually because there was a teachers' meeting after lunch so no lessons in the afternoon.

Seger likes this.
  9. I was worried for weeks about possibly failing my Banking Law exam, but I just got my results and it turns out I passed.
    [​IMG]

Rem, Mr.Arroz, Conan and 8 others like this.
  10. I’ve been told a few times that I have the hair of a Pantene model.

munro and Seger like this.
  11. [​IMG]

Seger likes this.
  13. After gaining back the 15 pounds I lost, a few days on a Nazi-like diet of hate, water and more hate, I'm down 7 pounds in 10 days. So, I'm happy. Fucking hungry. But happy.

Seger likes this.
  14. Your post reminded me of this

So that's what's made me happy today

Seger likes this.
  15. Sunshine, guys with their shirts off everywhere, lying on the beach during lunch.

Seger and 2014 like this.
  16. Flying to London today to visit my boyfriend after an excruciating two months, seeing various other friends and looking at a property for my move in two months! So exciting.

17. Getting a really nice and encouraging email response from my professor about my studies.

Beyond Curiosity and Seger like this.
  18. Randomly coming across this chill song.

19. Blasting through every Madonna song, with a G&T, whilst I sunbathe by a pool, reading Ready Player On ... perfect way to spend a day of birth.

Beyond Curiosity, Remorque and Seger like this.
  20. Send location, sis.

papatrick, Seger and Terminus like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.