Little things that made you happy today | Page 549 | The Popjustice Forum

Little things that made you happy today

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hitori, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Was just accepted for a tenancy on the property I viewed on Monday! It's such a nice place and ideal location for commuting. I can't believe I'm finally moving back to London in two months. I feel like it's taken an absolute lifetime and it's finally all falling into place. I'm so happy.

Rem, Mr.Arroz, papatrick and 7 others like this.
  2. I've just signed the official papers for the house I'm buying with my boyfriend. We're completely redoing it and I can't fucking wait.

3. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

Flicking Kimberley Walsh's thread into the Comeback Corner and having my electrolytes replenished from all the fumes of people who hate me for all that I am

4. I've just moved back to a neighbourhood I Iived in 10-12 years ago. I took my dog to a park she hasn't been to since then, and we bumped into the same dog she used to play with every day when they were puppies...

papatrick, Sam de Jour, Rem and 8 others like this.
  5. Eating a granita with my mom

6. olivia hye telling me to love myself today

7. After six months of hell, I have finished the first draft of my first book. It's only 60 pages long, but I am so proud of it, I can't believe that I've finally done it and it inspired me to move on to other projects in this direction.
    It's a huge milestone for me.

8. Taking time off work to just lay around in the sun doing absolutely nothing and listening to music.

It felt... freeing.

Sam de Jour likes this.
  9. kal

kal

Just finished my last exam for this semester and I can finally start enjoying the summer by staying home and binging Netflix.

10. I got extra sleep just in time for the weekend grind!

11. I finally got accepted into a uni for next year! After my anxiety got in the way of applying elsewhere I have been accepted to carry on studying where I am and I'm actually very excited about it!

12. I didn't eat too much today which should help me maintaining my sexy body.

13. It's not even 2pm yet, give it time.

[​IMG]

14. I had an 8" like three hours ago. It was quick but good!

15. 2014

2014 Moderator

that's called a growth spurt!

matthew. likes this.
  16. Sincerely thought this was about eating Subway.

askew, Rem, papatrick and 5 others like this.
  17. I went to a genial standup show today called “I Hope I Die Before I’m Old Enough to Vote Conservative”.

Title tells it all but the statistic that we become less tolerant the older we get was intriguing, and he explained it all in a really amazing and hilarious way - that the ideals we have when we are young are really what we should strive to keep hold of as we age, and that the old would be better off listening to the young rather than moaning about them.

I actually credit this forum with upholding that attribute, so thanks to all those who call out the bullshit that sometimes surfaces around here. Xx

18. Having a relaxed Sunday.

19. I missed working out for like four days especially in the stomach area. Like I had cakes, donuts during those days, you know fattening foods. I seriously thought I gained some. Then the first thing I did when I went to the gym was check my weight. It turned out I lost some weight compare to the last time I checked my body weight which was like 7 days ago. I just feels so sexy right now.

20. [​IMG]

papatrick and matthew. like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.