Little things that made you happy today | Page 551 | The Popjustice Forum

Little things that made you happy today

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hitori, Nov 30, 2012.

nikkysan likes this.
  2. Listening to this song while walking home:

3. A bottle of Merlot.

Sam de Jour and Island like this.
  4. Helping my nephew with her homework.

5. It's 19 days until I move back to London and I'M SO EXCITED BUT SO NERVOUS AAAAAAAAAH

2014 likes this.
  6. [​IMG]

Seger, Tribal Spaceman and kal like this.
  7. Ahahaha I meant "niece", sometimes my english is not that good, I'm sorry x

Space Cowboy and Stepson like this.
  8. Haha. Don't be sorry! I was just joking with you. x

dontkillmyvibe likes this.
  9. There was free pizza for lunch in the office today!

10. Drinking a large glass of cold water.

Dave likes this.
  11. After being fucking exhausted yesterday I did actually get a whole five hours of sleep before relaxing on the forum and getting back to work, where no fucking doubt one of my interns will have fucked it up for the rest of the day.

*twirls*

12. Handing my notice in at work and booking my flight for moving. Aaaaaahhhhh

Stepsmatt and HollyDunnSomething like this.
  13. Bring it back. Bring it back. Bring it back.

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
    Rem, Lander, Island and 8 others like this.
  15. Spending an entire hour sunbathing in the nude on my balcony. That always helps.

16. The very thing that exposed your return.

17. Some lady paid for my bus fare when my card wasn't working. That was very nice of her.

18. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

I finally plucked up the courage to talk to my boss about my poor mental health, various personal issues that were impacting it and examples of how she’d made me feel worse but also acknowledged that most of this is entirely in my head because I’m so reluctant to trust anyone or open up and apologised for the occasions recently where I’ve blown up at her when it’s nothing to do with her.

Honestly feel like I’ve just achieved world peace

19. Just found out that the little town close to me is having it's very first Pride march this month! I've wanted to go to a Pride event for ages. It's only a mini one which is tied into a 'Diversity Festival', but I'm excited to go

Terminus, Seger and bestinase like this.
  20. I slept all weekend.

Sam de Jour and Space Cowboy like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.