Little things that made you happy today | Page 571 | The Popjustice Forum

Little things that made you happy today

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hitori, Nov 30, 2012.

1. The last post in Moderation and Rules Discussion

2. My lil’ baby Henry (not such a baby puppy anymore he’s nearly 18 months old *cries*)

The snow is his fave thing in the world, could cheer up even the grumpiest person.

Attached Files:

3. I made up a little dance routine to Saint Etienne's Who Do You Think You Are while using a standing desk and it's the shit.

londonrain likes this.
  4. I just had the most amazing email from a parent after having to teach online for a week (I had to cover a colleague who is off with Covid)- she described me as 'One of those teachers who you remember for life' and it just completely floored me!

lutz, 2014, Neon Green and 15 others like this.
  5. I went on a terrible date tonight which involved lots of vodka. Just woken up and got ready for work, realised it's not 8am but it's still 8pm the night before.

Mess dddd.

Island, Jamie, rav4boy and 1 other person like this.
  6. I said "fuck it" and spent a tenner on getting KFC for tea.

2014, Runawaywithme, Lander and 4 others like this.
  7. It's Australia Day tomorrow which makes it perfectly acceptable to get drunk on a Tuesday.

8. I just got new lenses in my glasses and phew I was missing a lot of stuff. it's like getting a TV in 4K.

9. Outdoor dining is opening back up in California because cases are going down. I haven’t eaten at a restaurant in months so I’m looking forward to returning to a little bit of normalcy.

10. I dyed my hair blue because I wanted to do something wild.

11. I WON THE LOTTERY!

I won $16 and then spent it on another ticket.

Island, Sam, Andrew.L and 8 others like this.
  12. Getting nods of acknowledge from hot heterosexual men for wearing a New York Giant hoodie despite knowing fuck all about NFL dd.

13. Mine started as a horror story but had a happy ending. I bought these as a Christmas gift to myself and I was in love:
    [​IMG]
    Walked my doggo around the village I live in upon purchasing, not realising how easily they stain and how wet and muddy it would be so silly I know.
    So after furiously using vanish and soap to try get the stains and mud out of the fabric, I then realised that I had somehow managed to dye the shoes blue. I then proceeded to bleach the shoes and throw them in the washing machine and...shit, they got 10x worse.

So a month later, which is today, I got my acrylic paint set out and thought ‘well it’s either I try something or have to get rid of them’, so I painted the Sandy bits black, used a shit ton of white acrylic and shoe whitener on the white parts, put some new shoe-laces in and...omg...I somehow like them better than before I’d purchased and destroyed them.
    I then started to stupidly think, wow, maybe do this for a living. After gushing over my painted trainers for half an hour I realised that lockdown has well and truly fucked my head. But fixing these and saving some money from buying a new pair did make me happy today.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2021
  14. January is OVER.

Come to mama, springtime.

Island, lutz, cuddle dungeon and 3 others like this.
  15. Not exactly little but definitely random- saw a post about Superman on Facebook so decided to read up about Christopher Reeve (I’ve got a dissertation to start but, sure, this had to be my priority...) And I was literally floored by what an amazing person he was, his activism, his strength after his accident. So inspiring.

Island and Holly Something like this.
  16. Gin and dancing around my room to my home workout playlist. Its the small things these days

Neon Green likes this.
  17. [​IMG]

Runawaywithme likes this.
  18. Island

Island Staff Member

ManilaChinchilla likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.