Little things that made you happy today | Page 573 | The Popjustice Forum

Little things that made you happy today

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hitori, Nov 30, 2012.

1. I went to a girls birthday from work at a club, they were all 18/19 and I'm 26. At first they were like "we understand if you just want to come to the dinner" (as if being 26 is literally like being a pensioner).

Well anyway I went and I outpartied them all and they were all shook, I woke up to numerous friend requests nn. Normalise late twenties not being classified as old!

My body is aching all over two days on from dancing though which never used to happen ddd.

2. I'm 26 too and I can't believe the class from 94 is considered old.

Xanax, jordxn and MusicLover1994 like this.
  3. Don't you find that lots of people our age act old though and it makes you feel old? The amount of my friends who have full blown families now and pretty much stopped going out at 21/22. Everyone has grown up so quickly but I'm saving that for my thirties or forties ddd.

4. Uhm... Honestly, no. But I think you live in totally different place. In Italy most people in their late 20s still don't have a job, or if they have it it's completely underpaid, so it's really, really rare to see someone who has "settled down" and made a family. But hey, at least we still have fun! Well... Before covid ddd.

Xanax, Jamie and MusicLover1994 like this.
  5. Ah fair enough! Yeah it's different in Australia. Yeah I'm still 18 at heart and will probably be forever, age is just a number anyways ddd.

dontkillmyvibe likes this.
  6. Tommy Robinson's life going down the pan tbh

Andy French, relby and Jamie like this.
  7. Rain uncovers bull idol at ancient Olympia
    ‘Chance discovery’ near the temple of Zeus was probably used as votive offering, Greek ministry says

[​IMG]

IEngineered and relby like this.
  8. Today is the first official day of Spring. I can’t wait for the clocks to go forward next week and for the days to get longer and brighter.

relby and Jamie like this.
  9. I found an old hard drive I thought I'd lost that has so much old music on that I haven't been able to find online. The unreleased Girls Can't Catch album, Triple 8's unreleased 2003 album and Christina Milian's unreleased albums. So much other stuff to go through too, it feels like Christmas.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2021
  10. Sun SUN SUN

Smother me with your rays galactic king!

Stopremix and Neon Green like this.
  11. The past week has been extremely emotional and stressful for me. I’ve been crying a lot and I’ve hardly eaten.

Today I put on folklore for the first time in what felt like ages and it really felt like I was being blanketed in a warm, reassuring hug. It’s something so minor in the grand scheme of things but it’s really made me feel marginally better today.

12. I'm getting into train reviews on YouTube - they're usually interesting but also so relaxing, and I love it when people are enthusiastic about things.

Laurence and freeheadmess like this.
  13. The boyband navigation option on Waze:

“In three hundred meeeee-turrrrz turn le-yeah-eft!”

Stopremix likes this.
  14. Memories of when my mom had this enabled by accident.

"I don't like Waze. It's creepy."

15. My local McColl's still selling easter eggs for £1.50

Andrew.L likes this.
  16. Sitting and eating lunch outside my local french deli, my first time having lunch out since.... I can’t remember but am gonna say September? (I’m in London)

Andrew.L likes this.
  17. Chocolate honeycomb, which I haven't had in years and reminds me of my Grandpa who I lost a few years ago.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
    relby likes this.
  18. A haircut, not administered by myself or the bf.

Had to listen to a very long conversation about newborns crying all the time and how kids say 'literally' too much, but it was worth it.

19. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Robyn's Body Talk was in stock on CD today so I've been playing that all afternoon - yas!!

20. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Oop another post but we had some stock delivered to our store by mistake but we were given the green light to sell it all today, and tucked right at the bottom of the box I was stickering was a copy of Lily Allen's My Thoughts Exactly for just £5 and I've been after it for ages. I needed something new to read and just had to buy it there and then!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.