Little things that made you happy today | Page 578 | The Popjustice Forum

Little things that made you happy today

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hitori, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Just stumbled upon this, old clip but it was so heartwarming I had to share it here

2. I just listened to Mulholland by @Sam and fucking loved it!

Sam likes this.
  3. Sam

Sam

[​IMG]

rav4boy likes this.
  4. I’ve considered myself an audiophile all my life. Around 2006 or so, I noticed I wasn’t hearing bright, treble tones in my left ear as well as I used to. Main, centered vocals on headphones sounded like they were in the right channel only, bass was extra heavy in the left ear, it was hard I hear at restaurants, etc.

Last week I had surgery to have it addressed and today things are finally clearing up. I’m listening to my original Spice vinyl and hearing highs, textures, and clarity like I really never have before. I’m so happy!

@biff stannard

5. Today’s revelation is the deep red Velvet Rope. Currently enveloped by every texture of Go Deep. This surgery has seriously improved my life so much?!

Island, Atletico and Vasilios like this.
  6. This morning, my little 6 month old Cavapoo Betty, jumping up onto the bed for a morning snuggle.

Vasilios and Stopremix like this.
  7. Got to visit my grandad for the first time in nearly a year. Also first time since we lost my granny. So it was an emotional visit but so good. Being able to give him a big hug was such a lovely moment. He’s looking so good and healthy since moving to his Home.

Island, spaceship, Adora Day and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.