Liz Phair - 7th Album | The Popjustice Forum

Liz Phair - 7th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by xOJakeXo, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Very much here for this!

2. If it's as good as his work with Jenny Lewis on The Voyager it will be awesome. He is working on Jenny's album atm too. A Liz/Jenny duet would be something.

AshleyKerwin and xOJakeXo like this.
  3. Everything Ryan Adams does is either brilliant or a complete turd so let me stay nervously perched.

AshleyKerwin likes this.
  4. She said this album was coming out in 2016. So… who knows.

"Ho Ho Ho" (her last known recording) from Dec 2014 is actually a career highlight, so I'm excited though.

Mr.Arroz, drewsky and Andy French like this.
  5. I don't know why but Don Was being involved gives me very high hopes, honestly.

Jwentz and backstreetjoe like this.
  6. Well the producer of Love Shack can't be a bad thing right?

Andy French likes this.
  7. An absolute mess at Cosmic Thing being one of my favorite albums of all time and me forgetting he was involved in its production.

ephemeralartery and Jwentz like this.
  8. I hope it's more Exile On Guyville/Whip-Smart and less Funstyle and Liz Phair.

AshleyKerwin, Andy French and Jwentz like this.
  9. I wouldn't hold my breath on it being released

AshleyKerwin likes this.
  10. Gimme something even close to this brilliance.

11. One of my absolute faves. I wouldn't mind something along these lines. At least, a couple of tracks:

MrMannacroix and Jwentz like this.
  12. Whitechocolatespaceegg is such an underrated era, but she was still on fire then.

AshleyKerwin and imperialsteroid like this.
  13. A thousand times yes.

Jwentz likes this.
  14. This is so exciting. I just read the 33 and a third book on Exile and I'm so ready for this.

xOJakeXo and backstreetjoe like this.
  15. This is kind of a silly post considering:
    [​IMG]

Jwentz and AshleyKerwin like this.
  16. My bet is late summer. She's had the songs written for a while based on various tweets and interviews over the last few years. The fact that they're already calling it a double album also makes me think it's further along. Five songs in a day suggests it's moving quickly, so hopefully it's not terribly late in the year when we get to hear the full thing!

Jwentz likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.