LIZ - Planet Y2K (Album) | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

LIZ - Planet Y2K (Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by DarkSacoura, Jun 17, 2013.

1. She responded to my tweet!

"When I Rule The World" is out at the end of the month.

2. Re: Liz - General Discussion (First Pop Star signed to Mad Decent!)

I was hoping it'd come out sooner, but I guess they want to have the video ready for the release?

Thanks, DarkSacoura!

3. Ugh, LIZ tweeted that this is coming out in July now.

4. They really expect the song to smash, don't they? I'm not so sure about its hit potential.

5. I really don't think it'll be a hit... But I really want it right fucking now!

6. Agh, I was looking forward to getting this...

7. If radio get behind it I think it has the potential to be huge. Unfortunately I don't see that happening, not in the UK anyway. I hope I'm wrong.

8. She retweeted someone saying it's THIS WEEK. (Today is Monday, so naturally we will get it at Sunday 11:59pm Kiribati time.

xOJakeXo likes this.
  9. I hope it's the video and not just a SoundCloud link.

10. Single cover via Ultimate Music! Song is out tomorrow, and I expect it on iTunes and what not around midnight.

[​IMG]

11. I feel like that isn't real. None of this is. This is all just my imagination.

Someboy likes this.
  12. Amazing. Very PC Music (duh). I don't know what to think about that font, but it's fine.

In a good way or in a bad way?

13. In a good way if we do actually get it tomorrow. In a bad way if we don't.

14. IT'S HERE!

Listen here, Buy here.

It goes hard. It's the perfect blend of LIZ's sound and PC Music's. Heavenly vocals! Headphones are a must.

15. I think the single cover was a Kim Laughton creation. It certainly looks a lot like the other stuff he's done for PC Music in the past.

The song is great! I love SOPHIE's production on pretty much anything, and it complements LIZ's voice really well. I can easily see this being huge - it sounds ready-made for a commercial.

16. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

What a single! It's like a new Tik Tok.

17. Brilliant! The production is amazing.

18. Fuck me up. I'm officially a #Lizbian. Is that her fan group name? If not, it should be. *tweets to her*

Lander, Mr Blonde and mindtrappa like this.
  19. Not a big fan of the verses as they're straight out of a 2010 Ke$ha song... but that bratty chorus! I think this would have worked even better as a K-Pop song.

20. Beyond angry that this is out right now and I'm busy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.