LIZ - Planet Y2K | Page 75 | The Popjustice Forum

LIZ - Planet Y2K

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by DarkSacoura, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Decided to finally get into LIZ since I had to cancel Sl*yyyt*r!

[​IMG]

She’s everything and I've only listened to four songs.

Hyrulian, Bslg17, Ana Raquel and 8 others like this.
  2. She really had some nerve releasing one of the best albums of the year AND decade in November. I've only just recovered from marinating in it since release (which means it's time to obsess over the album again)

3. One of my most played albums of the year, and it came out at the end! Talent!

Lander, TRAVVV, Crisp X and 5 others like this.
  4. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

“An interstellar Benihana, it’s just you and I“

is still one of the best lyrics of all time.

5. I'm still discovering this album as we speak, but I ... think I love every song on it? Which is pretty impressive given that there's 16 of them. Baby Blue, Cloudbusting and Electricity are my faves at the moment, but it changes pretty much hourly.

Lander, Grins, TRAVVV and 2 others like this.
  6. Yeah this album is iconically flawless, really. You can run right through the whole thing without it losing any semblance of steam.

Lander, LPMA, xOJakeXo and 3 others like this.
  7. Where are the physicals?

Crisp X likes this.
  8. I hate that so many people hate her "Cloudbusting" cover yet it is my favorite of the album? And probably one of her best ever?

Easily one of the most well done Kate Bush covers, along with not PJ-friendly Angra's Wuthering Heights.

9. Do people hate her Cloudbusting cover?! I love it. Covering Kate Bush is always a huge risk because of how singular her voice is, but LIZ pulled that one off well.

superultra, Jacques, Lander and 11 others like this.
  10. I found out my local college radio played it when they never play electropop.

elektroxx likes this.
  11. I had no idea people hate the cover

Andy French likes this.
  12. I love the cover but then again I never heard the original so that helps a lot.

13. ... Rectify this.

Jacques, Lander, Glitterizer and 6 others like this.
  14. I've seen a fair amount of people saying it's bad that you should skip it asking why would she do this. But then again, I don't really know their tastes soooo.

Better late than never!

Andy French likes this.
  15. I didn’t realise she finally released an album, and she kicks it off with a 90s Eurodance Kate Bush cover? Brilliant.

Island, Jacques, lushLuck and 2 others like this.
  16. The cover is iconic but why OPEN the album with it Siz

Island, lushLuck, Vasilios and 2 others like this.
  17. I have listened and wow much different than I was expecting but its so good. Very interesting production.

Thank you! I was surprised to see Donald Sutherland in the video and I had no idea it was a 80's song.

I can now appreciate both in their own way. They are equally amazing for what they both offer.

Ana Raquel likes this.
  18. I know where the refunds to some recently cancelled pre-orders are going

Subspace88, Lander, Crisp X and 7 others like this.
  19. New York show is on sale

20. Why has every visual from this campaign been better than the official album cover? The tour poster even has a better logo for the album title.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.