LIZ - Planet Y2K | Page 82 | The Popjustice Forum

LIZ - Planet Y2K

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by DarkSacoura, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Why are these girls trying to outdo each other with the vile stuff that comes out of their mouths

lushLuck likes this.
  2. Same. Boop!

Mr.Arroz and lushLuck like this.
  3. I just find it too hard to stan these PC Y2K aesthetic girlies anymore... there's just too much risk involved asafd. At least ms. namasenda remains unproblematic!

Deleted member 29256 likes this.
  4. She released one of my favorite albums, I spent almost $200 on merch AND she gave me a discount code for the next merch drop, then goes and does this?

[​IMG]

5. I remain largely confused by whatever has transpired with her and Twitter, but the fact that the third line instantly made me think of Victoria Justice is definitely...proof that the Internet has ruined my sense of humor, I guess

Edu, Island, Crisp X and 3 others like this.
  6. I’m so disappointed like she’s been trying so hard to have a viral tweet for days, saying very specific things that nobody cares to sound intellectual. Girl just... share useful links for petitions or donations and shut the fuck up.

nooniebao, Liberty, Crisp X and 3 others like this.
  7. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

They approved mine! Bye sis.

TRAVVV and Aidan like this.
  8. "I am struggling"

Yes, on charting in any remote area. Take a seat, Elizabeth.

digitalkaiser, Edu, Liberty and 7 others like this.
  9. I’m just never even surprised by these white people. I honestly should just stop supporting all white artists at this point; they’re all going to disappoint me at some point...if they haven’t already.

10. She really said "thought provokers"... which I've only seen been used to refer to centrist and far-right bullshitters. It's really not the time to play both sides, LIZ.

11. Just tell us you hate the police too Liz, it's not that hard.

12. it's getting worse

lushLuck and Edu like this.
  13. Liking a post from Zuby, who was literally interviewed by one of the most extreme TERFs just recently. I can't believe Liz is like this.

lushLuck and thommyh like this.
  14. Hm. Glad I walked out midway thru some Samsung bleep bloops when she performed at my college!

TRAVVV, lushLuck and thommyh like this.
  15. This is especially bizarre when you consider how close she's seemed with SOPHIE and Kim Petras. Like what's not clicking?

16. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh. Just fucking ugh.

lushLuck likes this.
  17. How ironic that we never got more tracks with SOPHIE. All the dots really do connect, huh?

18. Tweeting about how your own opinions would get you canceled if you voiced them...while voicing that you have them. The worms.

19. Jesus Christ.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.