Lizzo - "Rumors" + 4th Album | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Lizzo - "Rumors" + 4th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Jwentz, Jan 4, 2021.

1. I heard fairly reliable tea that her live campaign is all going to be geared around next summer, and the plan was to basically slay festival season, considering she was the surprise hit at every single one of them last era. So I'm guessing album in Q4 or no later than next spring.

Lorde/Lizzo at All Points East.. I'm manifesting.

2. I hope she has new material out for Bonnaroo in September. I listened to Cuz I Love You last week and while it still (mostly) slaps I don’t want to see the same set list I saw in 2019.

inevitable likes this.
    Andrew.L, nooniebao and inevitable like this.
  4. I have so much faith in Lizzo to deliver at least an eps worth of bangers and I have a feeling this album will be more consistent than Cuz I Love You. Her insta is life goals and she continues to push the culture. I feel like every two weeks I see her name on buzzfeed so when the music comes she’ll set the world on fire

5. Sorry I can't be her

6. She’s living on another level

inevitable likes this.
  7. Looks like she may be in the studio with Mark Ronson? Can't really see clearly, but the photo is on her stories.

Ian Kirkpatrick said in a livestream that he has something like 20+ tracks with her that they've done as well, and that around 3 are expected to be on the album (1:25:24:

Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
    R92, Jwentz, BrokenHearts and 2 others like this.
  8. Mark is confirmed via her new story. We won.

superultra, SMG, R92 and 12 others like this.
  9. She's coming. Friend that works in UK radio heard a sampler of her new album and the first single is ready.

Blue6010, Bobbyrae, Andrew.L and 30 others like this.
  10. Song of the summer 2024 is coming!!

I kid, but it will be interesting to see how well the public respond to actual new material released by her with the first single.

I was worried they were gonna leave it another year, which would’ve been a big mistake. She probably really could’ve done with hopping on a feature last year just to keep some level of streaming presence going.

spaceship likes this.
  11. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Lizzo is one of the key stars who will come alive and utilise a proper promotion circuit, and especially in the UK people still have a lot of goodwill for her live skills, particularly the Glastonbury set. If the song bops she'll be fine.

-M-, Runawaywithme, R92 and 7 others like this.
  12. Yeah I feel that Dua and Lizzo are the A grade BPGs of this generation

13. I hope this time it’s more about the music than the whole ‘we like a big girl now!!!’ angle in the media. I hated that with Beth Ditto, I hated it with her. So many bad wordplays.

I also obviously hope her next album is good because the last was a bit rubbish at places.

14. I want the full tilt disco album I know she's capable of.

Jwentz, Trouble in Paradise and 2014 like this.
  15. I genuinely can't think of a better producer for her. He just.. gets it.

16. I heard some rumors that the lead is coming very soon

[​IMG]

ItBeats, dewzero, Aidan and 11 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.