Lizzo - "Rumors" + 4th Album | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Lizzo - "Rumors" + 4th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Jwentz, Jan 4, 2021.

1. That would be nice yes.

I also want Lindsay‘s Rumors in there.

2. I believe people are saying this is solo. The collaboration is the other song that was meant to be the lead and then switched aka the Megan feature.

mindtrappa likes this.
  3. Very weird. There's definitely a version of this track with another artist on it, but maybe they'll be using it as a remix later on.

GimmeWork likes this.
  4. I need the album to follow Juice, Tempo, and Lingerie and not Crybaby, Heaven Help Me and the title track. And of course any return to pre-blow up Lizzo would be greatly appreciated (justice for My Skin!!)

GimmeWork, Espeon, Crisp X and 6 others like this.
  5. I prefer a solo lead single anyway, it shows a level of confidence so many campaigns lack.

Island, GimmeWork, Blue6010 and 11 others like this.
  6. The signed CD is back in stock on her site and Warner eurostore.

7. Could they be dropping the same song as a remix midweek for max impact?

8. She gave a TED Talk on twerking. Full video soon

9. She posted a new clip on Tiktok

10. I am whelmed. I feel like I can imagine the rest of the song and the lyrics already but I hope I am in for a surprise.

11. She confirmed Rumors has a feature.

12. I assumed Cardi was the feature? There's been rumors about it for quite a while.

13. There was some confusion because some “insiders” insisted that the song was solo and that the feature was for another track. That was incorrect, though.

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  14. Just read a rumour it might be Harry Styles featured. Hope it's not true.

15. I’m screaming this video had me cracking up , from Cardi’s reaction to Lizzo’s Harry comment !

16. Cardi waking up with a full beat makeup is kinda iconic.

Fuchsia, aaronhansome, tea and 4 others like this.
  17. *OKURRRR* Absolutely geeked about this!

18. Can I just say how much I love all these phenomenal Black woman killing the game and supporting each other? Cardi has songs with Meg, Normani and now Lizzo!!! We are BLESSED

Wishlight, Espeon, 4Roses and 14 others like this.
  19. Aw I was kinda hoping it was Megan based on their TikTok interactions.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.