Lolly | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Lolly

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by richard2711, Dec 7, 2006.

1. Considered in light of SClubate's 'The Day You Came' and 'Rush', Lolly's 'Scooter Boy' makes me think someone at 19 was taking the piss...

'Oh! He goes so fast... Do you think he'll give me a ride?'

Cheerio, Michael. xxx

2. The Big Boys Don't Cry b-side Christmas In Lollyworld was mega. Like Big Boys mkII.

3. Yeah, she's called Anna and she was on CBBc for a while. I had this weird deja-vu moment when i was sitting watching tele with my little sis and all of a sudden realised I'd seen her before...tres spooky.

I agree - you kinda don't realise how long ago stuff happened in pop until you go 'Hey, do you remember when so-and-so was number one/in Smash Hits/vaguely famous?'

4. I saw Lolly/Anna at an industry thing a few years ago. I would only call her Lolly and she got a bit annoyed. When she realised I wasn't taking the piss she was fine with it and even introduced me to the guy who created the Lolly pocket.

Milky x

5. Ragestar

Ragestar Guest

i saw her when she was touring seaside towns as a presenter for CBBC.
    we told some girls next to us who she was, and they burst into Mickey.

she obviously heard this 'cos she came over and was all happy.

6. I had to revive this thread.Its 2am and for some reason I need to listen to her singles and the pic'n'mix album.Is there any word on her doing a club appeareance during the summer, It would be unreal to see or even meet her as for a few years I was obsessed,aww tear.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.