Lolo Zouaï | The Popjustice Forum

Lolo Zouaï

Discussion in 'Potential next big things' started by nooniebao, May 8, 2018.

1. Rising French-American singer with some really great R&B/Pop tunes. Quite a bit of singing in French on a couple of songs too!

Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
    Lost Boy likes this.
  2. ‘Brooklyn Love’ is the one.

3. "Challenge" slaps and gives me a bit of a 90s throwback moment without being too blatant about it. Her other stuff this year has been great too.

nooniebao and Lost Boy like this.
  4. Whew ‘Challenge’ is phenomenal.

There’s also this gorgeous ballad:

5. I absolutely love Desert Rose and For The Crowd. My favourites from her so far.

6. Two new songs, one featuring (but not produced by) Blood Orange. She only does quality drops.

DarkSacoura, Noir and nooniebao like this.
  7. My favorite release of the year so far. So excited for her.

nooniebao likes this.

8. Whew.

DarkSacoura, enricll and nooniebao like this.
  9. I like her a lot. Lose Myself is my favorite of my two.

10. Oh my gosh, Ride is amazing. I almost gasped when I heard those whistle notes.

nooniebao likes this.
  11. Looooooooooove ‘Ride’.

She can do no wrong for me, I really have enjoyed everything she’s released thus far. Her writing and vocals are so consistent and refined, she always seems to avoid sounding like every other white girl over a trap beat on Spotify right now. So glad to see her keep winning.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
    nooniebao and Lost Boy like this.
  12. I think she's a star, but she might have Tove Styrke/Tinashe-syndrome where the name seems to ruin things.

spaceship likes this.
  13. Album on Friday!

14. This is really good

15. Feel like this will actually be two new songs and two interludes packaged up with all her already released songs, but I'm perched regardless.

dylbop, Euphoria and TRAVVV like this.
  16. Yeah I’m also intrigued to see what the tracklist will be. Not expecting many new songs.

17. Cover:

[​IMG]

Tracklist:

01 - High Highs To Low Lows *
    02 - Moi
    03 - Chevy Impala
    04 - Caffeine
    05 - Ride
    06 - Here To Stay
    07 - Look At Us
    08 - Desert Rose *
    09 - Summers In Vegas
    10 - Out The Bottle
    11 - Blue *
    12 - Beaucoup

Only 3 older songs (*) made the album, not including Ride since it was just released, & out of those 3, Desert Rose was remixed for the album.

Pretty ballsy of her to leave off the Blood Orange collaboration. I'll miss Brooklyn Love + Lose Myself, but oh well. Happy to have more new songs.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.