London Grammar | Page 12 | The Popjustice Forum

London Grammar

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Itty Bitty Piggy, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Surprised the deluxe is on Amazon (Prime) Music from the off!

2. The run from track 1 to track 8, with the exception of track 3 is bloody amazing! I haven't gotten beyond track 8 yet! Every time Bones Of Ribbon is done I go back to the beginning. And I've only heard the album about 5 times now.

3. Niggle: when I buy the deluxe vinyl, don't give me the standard album to download.

Hitchcock likes this.
  4. London Scammers.

5. I actually had the inverse... I bought the standard vinyl (deluxe wasn't on Amazon) but the download is the deluxe version?

Dennis likes this.
  6. Gorgeous album, probably surpasses If You Wait for me.

Unfortunately, I have to once again take a band to task (and a UK one at that) for not doing a Glasgow date on their tour. And no, their appearance at the T In The Park replacement thing doesn't count.

7. They must have some kind of plan for not having 'Hell to the liars' as lead single, I mean....

sfmartin likes this.
  8. I think this album is going to sound sensational on CD.

marie_05 likes this.
  9. RJF

RJF

What's the story behind "May The Best" then? It's one of the best songs on the album.

LeBratt likes this.
  10. It really is a stunning album. I just love how they let the songs breathe. Her voice is heartbreaking.

Eric Generic likes this.
  11. I can't stop playing the album. Non-Believer is my one atm.

sfmartin, beyoncésweave and LeBratt like this.
  12. I think the drums throughout the album are really giving it such an emotional punch. I can't wait to see them at way out west. I can imagine these songs going off live.

13. This album is worth buying in Hi Res. It sounds INCREDIBLE!

Eric Generic likes this.
  14. Album of the year so far? It's incredible oh my God.

I feared the sophomore slump so much that I didn't pre-order the marbled deluxe edition and now I'm kicking myself...

beyoncésweave likes this.
  15. RJF

RJF

Give me £200 and I'll send you mine in a bin bag with no stamp.

constantino likes this.
  16. Deal.

beyoncésweave, slaybellz and RJF like this.
  17. Outselling Katy Perry in the UK.

18. Justice! She may catch up on streaming though, dammit.

19. Hell to the Liars made me cry when I heard it for the first time during the weekend.

sfmartin likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.