London Grammar | Page 15 | The Popjustice Forum

London Grammar

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Itty Bitty Piggy, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Well they've toured TBIAT for a much shorter amount of time than IYW, so I guess #3 is already in progress or in the oven... Wonder how they're approaching this third record. IYW was a nice introduction and while TBIAT was a potent follow-up, it wasn't the leap I was hoping for. There's so much potential in this band. I'd love if they came up with something live Sevdaliza's ISON, just spreading their wings a little bit more, going for a few more risks even if it means it's going be less of a smooth ride for the listener.

2. That's....wretched. I had to turn it off.

GRMusic likes this.
  3. Oh god, this is really good. It's infectious. I need another album from them quickly.

Aidan and backstreetjoe like this.
  4. Uh oh guys, the melody police have arrived

Trinu 3.0 likes this.
  5. God, it's so good to hear her voice again. And on such a boppy bop! I like this instantly.

6. I love her voice. But there seems to be some difficulty finding the right songs for it.

7. In everything released since the first album she's seemed overly concerned with massaging the (very impressive) technical details of her voice, and her performances have lost some impact because of it.

8. This, for example, had all the ingredients needed to be absolutely, bloody brilliant - and just....wasn't.

9. I used to be obsessed with them but went cold when they headed down the predictable ‘real instruments only!!’ sophomore album route. Bring back the trip-hop beats and samples I say.

mylesofsmiles93 and Leopold like this.
  10. 2014

2014 Moderator

Let You Know is phenomenal.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.