Long time lurker says hello | The Popjustice Forum

Long time lurker says hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Cool Beans, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Hi all,

I've been a long time reader of this forum. How long you ask...I think it was around the release of Tangled Up/Call The Shots that I discovered it so....9 years ago now? Damn, I feel old.

I set up this account years ago after my first period of lurkerdom. Never really ended up using it so it ended up unused and unloved, but I still came on here regularly. Scarily enough this has been my main source of music news for a long time. Recently started using my account again due to the ongoing Bjork rate.

Just thought I'd post in here to say hi again. You might see me popping up on random threads when I think I have something to add to a conversation, but to be honest that's likely to be rare.

2. Well, better (salute) late than never. Hello again! I'm doing the Björk rate too.
    I love the swan dress.

3. Hi, a salute to you too. Had to go for the swan dress to show my support for Vespertine.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.