LOOΠΔ | Page 111 | The Popjustice Forum

LOOΠΔ

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Rainbow Trousers, Oct 4, 2017.

?

Who is your LOONA bias?

Poll closed May 30, 2018.
  1. Heejin

12.7%
  2. Hyunjin

3.2%
  3. Haseul

7.9%
  4. Yeojin

3.2%
  5. ViVi

12.7%
  6. Kim Lip

54.0%
  7. JinSoul

30.2%
  8. Choerry

23.8%
  9. Yves

42.9%
  10. Chuu

27.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. LOONA 1/3
    LOONA yyxy
    --> LOONA 3y/1x ---> LOONA 3/1
    [​IMG]

2. He

He

I see you watched the theory video.

3. Yyxy's The Show debut stage.

I did, but I don't agree with everything and some things were earlier predicted here. I love the rose family theory though!

Methinks everyone actually has a fruit, and one of the obvious connections, ViVi-Jinsoul, hasn't been discussed much anywhere.

4. He

He

Yeah I’m not sure I agree with that order of events completely. We had already discussed most of it though.

The rose family stuff was some convoluted revelation and I wonder if bbc are THAT geeky. And I have to hand it to this user for their Möbius strip theory which seems to hold.

But yeah I’m still curious about Vivi-Jinsoul and if Yves “frog and owl” have any meaning.

5. Which theory video is this? I love me some loona conspiracy theory content.

vague, Rainbow Trousers and Oleander like this.
  6. He

He

This account. They have really thorough theories.

These ones are also great.

7. Since it's pretty much points to Yves' being the girl messing up with OEC in Girl Front and Loonatic whenever she went out of Eden, and based on the video on Cinema Theory where she came up to Choerry in the tunnel in New and gave her an apple...

Then who is the girl who pulled out Jinsoul's earphones in Sweet Crazy Love when it was a 'prequel' to the OEC era, and Olivia was still pretty much up in Eden trying to be little miss perfect? (obviously Jinsoul pulled out Olivia's earphones in Egoist)

Yves still?
    This one makes the better videos because it points out to things that are actually released by BBC instead of overthought-out theories.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  8. He

He

The LOONA timeline will end up more convoluted than the Legend of Zelda one. kii.

And yes, the mobiuschickenstrip videos are great because the show tiny details that are either great, important, or one might have missed (like the blurry figure walking in Sweet Crazy Love).

9. "Ah yes, we're currently in the prime timeline. You have to remember that Yves leaving Eden spawned two additional timelines, and events occur at different points along those timelines..."

10. He

He

I’m fully expecting this to happen. It’ll help them create more stories.

11. I'm honestly down for anything as long as it's not some 'Yeojin wakes up and suddenly realizes it was all a dream' bs.

Capitan, vague, Slice of Life and 8 others like this.
  12. He

He

I’m down for yeojin waking up from the slumber Haseul, Lip and Yves put her under due to her incredibly destructive powers. Now the subunits must go against the frog queen or the Möbius strip will break, and they will all disappear.

13. Okay, but really, Yeojin had decent vocals and sounded better than almost half of the group and she was 14.

Imagine what a vocal coach could do with her. The power, the possibility...

vague, McQueer, Slice of Life and 6 others like this.
  14. He

He

Rich and crunchy.

15. Yeojin is a queen and she should be treated as such

16. I wish these fan-edited alternatively colored outfits were real because they look so good.

vague, Rainbow Trousers, ryjm and 2 others like this.
  17. He

He

It's edited in? Scream. I was looking for the performance, haha.

vague, Rainbow Trousers, ryjm and 4 others like this.
  18. I did the same thing and so did everyone in the comments it seems dddd. Talk about being crazy talented. Olivia looks so good in that peach/pink one she's wearing in the thumbnail.

vague, Rainbow Trousers and He like this.
  19. The second one is misnamed. If mobiuschickenstrip thinks there was ANYTHING that might have been missed in "Sweet Crazy Love" he doesn't know me... and he sure as hell doesn't know K-PJ....

vague, Rainbow Trousers and Oleander like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.