LOOΠΔ | Page 117 | The Popjustice Forum

LOOΠΔ

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Rainbow Trousers, Oct 4, 2017.

?

Who is your LOONA bias?

Poll closed May 30, 2018.
  1. Heejin

12.7%
  2. Hyunjin

3.2%
  3. Haseul

7.9%
  4. Yeojin

3.2%
  5. ViVi

12.7%
  6. Kim Lip

54.0%
  7. JinSoul

30.2%
  8. Choerry

23.8%
  9. Yves

42.9%
  10. Chuu

27.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Also, isn't it a bit... premature to rant about line distributions? They've only had one song all together. I could understand if ViVi didn't have a single solo line after their 5th comeback (regardless of vocal prowess), but complaining now is ridiculous, especially since BBC has proven time and time again that they're great at making everybody shine in their own way. I'm sure their future singles (and even album tracks) will give each girl a chance for the spotlight.

vague, Oleander, Island and 5 others like this.
  2. dkanjjgasbgs at their absolute dragging of JinSoul. Yves "we don't even know this one" to Yeojin had me on the floor.

vague, Oleander, Vixen and 4 others like this.
  3. He

He

I'm still howling at the JinSoul drag. Like they all jumped at her. Poor line-hogger.

vague, Oleander, Vixen and 3 others like this.
  4. There are 12 people and it is a 3 min track, so of course some people will have less time than others. And plus, didn't all of them debuted with their own single too? And plus the sub-units ? I swear stans are the worst.

dd look at me judging people on my first week. suddenly the little orbit is me.

vague, Oleander, Vixen and 2 others like this.
  5. He

He

Will the video reach 2 million today?

Yes to all of this. It's not like each them got some obscure b-side. They all got their own lush MV, and b-side, plus sub-units. You already know their charms!

vague, Oleander and ryjm like this.
  6. Let's just say I'd rather have our girls be #99 on the main Melon chart.

PopZeitgeist and He like this.

7. The buns! Kinda pressed we didn’t get served this look in favOriTe though.

8. Off-topic, but I call dibs on Unique Charms Cereal. Just need to figure out what a Korean Leprechaun would look like.....

He and Seger like this.
  9. Yeojin's quadruple buns are kinda iconic. I hope they use it for the debut MV! Could potentially be as memorable as Dara's pineapple/coconut hair.

vague and PopZeitgeist like this.
  10. I know harmonizing isn't big in k-pop but I hope BBC takes advantage of having so many girls in a group.

PopZeitgeist, codecat and Wills like this.

12. Olivia doesn't look murderous here so that's a plus. ♡

13. I agree 100%. This is bringing me back to when I got into them during the lull period between Go Won's debut and the teasing of Olivia (probably part of the reason why I am a big fan of Miss Columbia) and how quickly I got sucked into the greatness. I say that as if it was a super long time ago ddd. It just speaks to the fact that you could have looked into them at any point in the pre-debut era and quickly be converted into a fan because of just how great the music, the visuals, everything is. Add on top of that the fact that the girls are so lovable that it seems impossible to not become a fan. Which reminds me....be sure to check out LOONA TV @enjoy because it is such a fun watch and really gives you a more complete look at who the girls are in addition to the behind the scenes process. Oh, and you'll get to see that at the end of the day, they are all a bunch of crackheads.

14. Is it though?

Oleander, vague, He and 6 others like this.
  15. I think I prefer Ms. Columbia when she's in the savage murderous wolf mode.

Oleander, vague, He and 2 others like this.

16. AKSJDHSJSJSJS @God please stop Orbits.

Rem, DrinkMyTears, Oleander and 6 others like this.
  17. Why the fuck is Olivia Hye smiling that is the opposite of what Olivia Hye is about.

Oleander, ryjm, Slice of Life and 3 others like this.
  18. Olivia sweetie, don’t listen to her, you’re doing amazing.

vague and Seger like this.
  19. What high school yearbook photographer did they get for these promo shots?

I'm waiting for the slightly looking back over shoulder pose...
    or awkward chin resting on hand pose...

Rem, Oleander, vague and 6 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.