LOOΠΔ | Page 14 | The Popjustice Forum

LOOΠΔ

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Rainbow Trousers, Oct 4, 2017.

?

Who is your LOONA bias?

Poll closed May 30, 2018.
  1. Heejin

12.7%
  2. Hyunjin

3.2%
  3. Haseul

7.9%
  4. Yeojin

3.2%
  5. ViVi

12.7%
  6. Kim Lip

54.0%
  7. JinSoul

30.2%
  8. Choerry

23.8%
  9. Yves

42.9%
  10. Chuu

27.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I had the best ambien dream last night.

This amazing ass intro was turned into a full song for the 3rd sub-unit's debut.

Love abounded in the cosmos. Peace returned to the Middle East. The horses roamed free. I woke with tears in my eyes, stood in the 6 AM half-light and whispered to God...justice4yeojin

Kuhleezi, Aries, Seger and 4 others like this.
  2. hi

Vixen, Kuhleezi, junglefish and 8 others like this.
  3. Their first release as OT12 needs to be full album. I don't care if it's just an intro, the title track, another new song and all the 12 solos in it.

I imagine their debut to sound like Kylie Minogue's amazing album track, Aphrodite. Eventually all the girls, in the ending scene of their debut MV, will find their way back to the Sólheimasandur plane crash site in Let Me In, and activate the plane back to good condition.

Then they will proceed to fly away to space, some random colorful explosions occur and stuff, and the Mobius strip ultimately breaks as the plane skyrockets away outside the Earth into a journey to their true home, the Moon.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  4. Team Bird Club assemble~

RUNAWAY, D is for Danger!, He and 2 others like this.
  5. Okay, but I can tell Chuu would be the one joining Lip in being a complete dork. I need a duet.

D is for Danger!, Seger and Squashua like this.
  6. WJSN’s Secret MV is basically the template of what the final 12 debut should look like right? It’s was made for the concept, part of me wonders if BBC took a few cues from it and thought “well let’s take this up a few thousand notches”. Could you imagine them all on the planet surface, galaxies in the background, dancing away in their sub-unit school uniforms (verse vocal & choreo sections for each group like a battle) before they all end up in individual colour outfits in one big magic girl crush rainbow?

Sigh.

Vixen, Mikl C, Kuhleezi and 7 others like this.
  7. He

He

Send this to BBC now! I bet they haven't planned that far ahead.

8. D0A87039-288E-4B46-AA24-28EFF87B9E21.jpeg 11th LOONA girl is finally here. Go Won!

9. Sis is coming for every religious order.

ryjm likes this.
  10. Is she Chinese or just looks so much like them?

And while we're at it, is any of the girls (that we know so far) from another country or they're all Korean?

11. Serving

[​IMG]

12. ViVi is from Hong Kong. Everyone else is Korean so far.

13. The supposed tea is that her name is Chaewon and she's an 00 and dancer.

Her color comes up as "Eden" on color matching sites. I kind of want her animal to be a snake.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
    Seger, Slice of Life, vague and 3 others like this.
  14. Girl No. 12 will be a spider isn't she?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Aries and junglefish like this.
  15. Some stans are theorizing that Go Won isn't a snake but rather a mallard duck.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
    Aries and RUNAWAY like this.
  16. Heart Attack is less than 4k views away from 1 Million.

Chuu also had her first fan signing - as seen from above - and Yves was with her:

Queens of K-Sapphics:

Them singing a bit of Girls Talk: https://twitter.com/kimjini_com/status/952648056616308737

...a what?

Kuhleezi, Aries, Seger and 1 other person like this.
  17. Ariyoshi Risa is from Japan xx

18. It’s actually homophobic that Sweet Crazy Love hasn’t made it here yet. I am appalled.

Vixen, Cotton Park, Aries and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.