LOOΠΔ | Page 191 | The Popjustice Forum

LOOΠΔ

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Rainbow Trousers, Oct 4, 2017.

?

Who is your LOONA bias?

Poll closed May 30, 2018.
  1. Heejin

12.7%
  2. Hyunjin

3.2%
  3. Haseul

7.9%
  4. Yeojin

3.2%
  5. ViVi

12.7%
  6. Kim Lip

54.0%
  7. JinSoul

30.2%
  8. Choerry

23.8%
  9. Yves

42.9%
  10. Chuu

27.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. It's one of my favorite songs of theirs. Beautiful ballad. I wish the 1/3 stuff was a little bit more like that.

On another note, which version of the album are you guys gonna buy? A binch is too cheap to buy all four dddd, but I don't know which one to get.

From what I understand, only the Normal versions give a solo photocard, whereas the Limited versions will give out pair/group photos, but I think that's the only difference, right?

Slice of Life and Oleander like this.
  2. Is that like an either/or thing? As in you can only get a solo photo or a group photocard, no solo+group?

Tangent, but I want these girls to get access to SM's photographers for their OT12 concepts (++'s album cover was beautiful though), nowadays I'd only really be confident in buying an album for all the concept photos that come with! They're blowing people out of the water video wise, but I want that maintained in the photos :(

McQueer, PopZeitgeist and vague like this.
  3. Not the descriptions getting incrementally less and less extra with each subsequent one dddddd. The intern must have stayed up late writing these.

4. For + + I was overeager and pre-ordered before seeing any unboxing videos...which led me to ringing customer services so they could change my choices (I'm a precious diva ddd). Version A and B have different concepts, photo shoots, posters, CDs, covers, and postcards. Limited and Normal versions have different covers and photo cards (and posters) but have the same CD and photoshoot.

Oleander, vague, bbynewyear and 3 others like this.
  5. Yeah, I guess I'll be waiting until I see the different cover art.

vague and ryjm like this.
  6. He

He

Scream at Chuu’s pic. Not the best.

Oleander, Sanctuary, vague and 10 others like this.
  7. Again, I feel like it's much better than her ++ one though (no shade). I'm ready for an album sampler now (though they never did one for ++ so I won't hold my breath).

vague, bbynewyear and PopZeitgeist like this.
  8. jj_

jj_

Chuu looks gorgeous as always although I still believe they should have kept her hair colour as the one she had during the yyxy promotion.

Also, now that these teasers/reveals are over what are we to expect next? Teaser for the single/video? If the album is released on the 19th that should drop fairly soon I imagine.

vague and Vixen like this.
  9. [​IMG]

... what?

10. I think she looks gorgeous. Cute as always.

Oleander, codecat, clowezra and 3 others like this.
  11. Me trying to justify my scores for @Slice of Life's rate teas

12. Hyunjin at the center. My avatar is shaking!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
    Oleander, Cotton Park, vague and 15 others like this.
  13. Choerry.

Oleander, vague, codecat and 8 others like this.
  14. I can't fucking cope, they look incredible!!

Oleander, vague, eliminathan and 8 others like this.
  15. I have the music from that teaser video stuck in my head already. They look amazing.

Oleander, vague, eliminathan and 8 others like this.
  16. BBC SAW ME SLAGGING OFF HYUJIN AND THEY SAID ‘’BBY STFU, PLS’’

im grinning from ear to ear, wow

Oleander, vague, eliminathan and 11 others like this.
  17. Everything looks and sounds gorgeous i really cant wait!

Oleander, vague, eliminathan and 5 others like this.
  18. He

He

Choerry getting that central line. Yas.

The teaser spills a bit too much but I won’t complain. Can’t wait!

Oleander, vague, Seger and 5 others like this.
  19. I'm absolutely gagging at the teaser. It sounds so freaking good? They look absolutely gorgeous?

Choerry singing in the sixth octave... Chuu or Gowon (?) sounding fucking lush at the end of the teaser...

Ugh, they're everything to me at the moment.

Oleander, vague, kanji and 6 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.