LOOΠΔ | Page 192 | The Popjustice Forum

LOOΠΔ

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Rainbow Trousers, Oct 4, 2017.

?

Who is your LOONA bias?

Poll closed May 30, 2018.
  1. Heejin

12.7%
  2. Hyunjin

3.2%
  3. Haseul

7.9%
  4. Yeojin

3.2%
  5. ViVi

12.7%
  6. Kim Lip

54.0%
  7. JinSoul

30.2%
  8. Choerry

23.8%
  9. Yves

42.9%
  10. Chuu

27.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I like the theory that the other girls in the video are representing the other yyxy girls, I hadn't noticed! It looks like this comeback might center on yyxy, which would be fair since they never got a repackage and all that.
    I was just thinking about that too! Her hair's even kind of wavy/crimped like Jinsoul's ... it would be really cool if she also has the ends of her hair dyed blue, and if Lippie has some red in her new short hair :o

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019 at 3:47 PM
  2. I think 'Dal Segno' makes more sense now since the girls are going back at certain 'points' of the Loona timeline to 'play' them out again.

If yyxy is indeed having a comeback, it could center around a new timeline they have created after xx. After all, Dal Segno is to 'repeat' a point in the musical score from the pount marked. It's not necesarrily alien since the songs, lyrics are connected, and even Woomana have some clues.

nikkysan, McQueer and yuuurei like this.
  3. He

He

I just hope Lip has a lore moment. She’s the most ditsched story wise.

Whats the next moon phase called?

nikkysan, PopZeitgeist and yuuurei like this.
  4. The next phase is the last quarter moon and it's on the 27th.

5. For a sec I thought Adam and Eve birthed the different races (apparently their great something grandson Noah did?) So maybe this is a projection into Blockberry's international group lol

Someone's had to have already guessed that Olivia and ViVi might be Cain and Abel, right?

EDIT: ALSO clock Olivia's blue hair tips.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019 at 5:34 PM
    nikkysan, Vixen, Seger and 1 other person like this.
  6. GAGGET

I love/hate that they’re not giving any info.
    They just dropped the 1st/11th/21st/31st dates and RAN.

We don’t even know if we’re getting a video, a mini a full album or just another teaser in 10 days ddd

Love these rich scammers. Long live BBC!

7. This is like...some professional shit they made...This ain't no ordinary shit...

Olivia is looking snatched to high heavens and above. Simply gorgeous.

I wonder if this is gonna tie back up to Olivia's reveal pictures and the catchphrases they had. If you guys remember, some of them had a bit of a "darker" tone to them.

"I might trick you"
    "You, who was sent by God. Destroy all the things without hesitation"
    "You’re way too curious"
    (featuring GoWon)​

If we go down the route of this being somehow of a different timeline because one of the girls (Go Won?) went back in time, it isn't that crazy to think Olivia got eaten up by her anger.

As for the three women in the teaser. I liked the idea of them being part of Eden too (angels?), but I think the number here is a little bit too important. There's three of them. I can't help but feel like this is Olivia trying to recreate what "she had" in Eden, thus a girl for each of the other three ladies from yyxy. The girl up in the fancy house has a butterfly tattoo on her back (Go Won?), there's one girl with a camera, taking lots of picture (Chuu in 'Heart Attack') and there's a girl dancing (Yves?).

Also, interestingly enough, the graffiti in that tunnel says : "La messe se prononce le dimanche, mais les prières s'effectuent samedi" which more or less translates into "The Mass is said on Sundays, but prayers are done on Saturdays". The only reason why I'm bringing this up is because while searching back for Olivia's reveal catchphrases, I found out that the first one was simply "Prayer". I think it's interesting, although it might not mean much.

It's interesting too that they've went to France, Paris. Surely it means something regarding Heejin?

8. @Vixen checking these teasers like

[​IMG]

But you might be on to something!

I wish they made the references a bit more obvious for my lazy ass, but I’m loving going into these conspiracies YouTube videos so whatever

Kuhleezi, ryjm, eliminathan and 2 others like this.
  9. Oh yh, just caught the VCR/tape sound at the beginning. Rewinding? Is Olivia is going backwards too, as opposed to Go Won just going back to get her.

I feel like if we get one more teaser after this and it features only one yyxy girl. It might feel imbalanced (3 dates, 3 teasers). So I’m guessing Chuu and Yves share the next one.

Or Yeojin gets the next teaser. If they’re giving the underexposed members some time to shine.

He, Seger, eliminathan and 1 other person like this.
  10. Funny you say this because all of the speculation I’ve been seeing was that there is actually four non-LOONA members and we are just conflating the girl on the balcony with the girl looking through the window with the tattoo.

Some people are saying the balcony girl represents Olivia because in love4eva she’s the one left in the school looking down at Go Won.

There’s also claims it’s Heejin leaving the ViViD set which is French and the balcony is just outside

Also I didn’t even know SCL had this imagery before Go Won even joined.

If you continue reading the thread it says that X11X takes place before Let Me In and Go Won is helping Haseul kill the bird so it looks like a time loop is in effect and Let Me In is actually one of the later events.

11. Another one of the actual sensible Loona theory channels. She predicted the Haseul-Go Won connection even before 'XIIX' was released. Most of her stuff are Christianity-based so just a warning/disclaimer for those who will watch. This user explains her theories well and corrects her previous theories even.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019 at 3:44 AM
  12. He

He

It’ll be interesting to see where bbc and digipedi take this. I wonder how much of these developments have been informed by fans theories and analysis.

Seger likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.