LOOΠΔ | Page 194 | The Popjustice Forum

LOOΠΔ

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Rainbow Trousers, Oct 4, 2017.

?

Who is your LOONA bias?

Poll closed May 30, 2018.
  1. Heejin

12.7%
  2. Hyunjin

3.2%
  3. Haseul

7.9%
  4. Yeojin

3.2%
  5. ViVi

12.7%
  6. Kim Lip

54.0%
  7. JinSoul

30.2%
  8. Choerry

23.8%
  9. Yves

42.9%
  10. Chuu

27.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.

1. Dddddd NOT SMA GIVING 2 AWARDS INSTEAD OF 3 THE FIRST TIME IN ALMOST 20 YEARS THE YEAR LOONA (POSSIBLY) LANDED AT #3 ahebsksbcbspriendn i CANNOT!

vague, PopZeitgeist, Oleander and 8 others like this.
  2. He

He

Orbits will say it’s because they didn’t attend. Maybe it’s true though.

PopZeitgeist, Vixen and Seger like this.
  3. A lot of people are saying SMA is not an attendance award kinda thing, which I would be inclined to believe to be entirely fair, but it’s still weird. (G)I-dle were deserving of that rookie award too, and they didn’t get shit either (and weren’t attending, so hmmm.)

4. He

He

Just give me another earth shattering teaser. Would hate it if the comeback is overshadowed by these issues.

vague, PopZeitgeist, yuuurei and 3 others like this.
  5. On the 21st!
    Wonder if the 31st date will be the MV or they'll drop everything then.

PopZeitgeist likes this.
  6. I literally can’t and don’t want to wait that long.

jj_ and Vixen like this.
  7. I’m done.

I’m out.

...their minds ...

8. I can't believe after being one of the few One & Only warriors, I get a GoWon-centered era. Oh wow.

9. Revisiting all of their songs today and I'm still flawed every time at the sheer breadth and versatility of their catalogue. OEC and + + remain the real stand out moments in a pretty spectacular sonic journey. The wait for X X is painful.

Vixen, PopZeitgeist, He and 2 others like this.
  10. This will be my first actual era experiencing in real time as an Orbit, I'm beyond excited for what's to come. I really don't know what to expect from them, maybe something darker but you just don't know. I hope somewhere down the line we'll get more sub unit songs.

11. I want Go Won solo CFs after this era.

PopZeitgeist, He and ryjm like this.
  12. She's re-writing the timeline, you know she's coming for HeeJin's gig.

13. The tickets that were on sale for both Loonaverse days are all sold out now. Get that money so you can blow it all on iconic videos and leave none for outfits queens!!!

RUNAWAY, Vixen, PopZeitgeist and 4 others like this.
  14. Hit me, leader-nim!
    [​IMG]

RUNAWAY, Vixen, PopZeitgeist and 3 others like this.
  15. Okay so for this era will we witness BBC bringing the BUDGET to the stages?

Kuhleezi, RUNAWAY, nikkysan and 3 others like this.
  16. Just better budget hopefully, but not the total focus. I want LOONA to make use of their washing machines for the music shows nobody watches, and serve budget for Inkigayo, M Countdown and Music Bank. Music Core, Show Champion and The Show can seeth.

17. I literally want the LOONA song to drop more than I want to get paid at the end of the month. Help.

Seger, Kuhleezi, kanji and 8 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.