LOOΠΔ | Page 212 | The Popjustice Forum

LOOΠΔ

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Rainbow Trousers, Oct 4, 2017.

?

Who is your LOONA bias?

Poll closed May 30, 2018.
  1. Heejin

12.7%
  2. Hyunjin

3.2%
  3. Haseul

7.9%
  4. Yeojin

3.2%
  5. ViVi

12.7%
  6. Kim Lip

54.0%
  7. JinSoul

30.2%
  8. Choerry

23.8%
  9. Yves

42.9%
  10. Chuu

27.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. He

He

I mean they for sure must have great footage from that Silver Millenium dome.

Release it, bbc!

I don’t care for some iPhone recorded practice as much. Though Chuu and Lip holding hands on the floor was cute. And Yves looks a goddess.

Oleander, Seger, vague and 5 others like this.
  2. After all the KakaoM fuckery, I FINALLY received my Limited X X albums. From what I've seen on the LOONA Reddit, it seems this is the case for a lot of people now. Hopefully this will be reflected in their next sales update.

It does feel like they're getting a lot more recognition with this comeback, especially within Korea, which is great. So even if the sales aren't quite as spectacular as + + I feel like this era will still be successful on the grounds of making the girls more known within the industry.

I'm perched for @Vixen to spill the sales tea when all the versions' data finally comes through.

[​IMG]

Oleander, Apricot, RUNAWAY and 8 others like this.
  3. Yea I really hope they end up releasing a performance video. Digipedi really outdid themselves with that beautiful set we need to see more of it.

Oleander, vague, Vixen and 1 other person like this.
  4. He

He

Didn't someone say it was a real place?

5. Nope, definitely a set.

Oleander, Artangel, Trinu 3.0 and 9 others like this.
  6. He

He

Scream at the coin spent on that and them underusing it.

Oleander, Artangel, Trinu 3.0 and 9 others like this.
  7. They've entered the same similar phase [+ +] entered around the three weeks timemark, so I don't think we should expect any huge increases in sales. If people have been receiving their albums recently, they were probably already counted within the few +1k daily updates they had last week (probably counted the day they were shipped out, etc).

[+ +] ended up going from 19k (three weeks mark) to 25k eventually, so hopefully in the long run we can expect something similar for [x x] (maybe 14k to 19k ish?). It wouldn't be that bad.

I just wonder if they'll print more copies of the album (at least the Limited Editions....) or not? Because at the moment, it's looking like this :

Which is gonna be an issue...

Oleander, ryjm, Seger and 1 other person like this.
  8. He

He

Yikes those sales are a bit low. A shame. Hope things are ironed out with distribution for the next comeback.

Seger and vague like this.
  9. Ddddd babe, it's really not this bad actually, I swear! I don't really know many repackage albums (from a nugu group, from an unknown company, without a breakthrough hit yet) that sold more than the album it originally followed. This is pretty...standard.

I do think the numbers would be higher without production issues, but I still believe they would have been lower than [+ +]. (We would probably be looking at a 17-18k amount by now, with 22-23k-ish after ~6 months. So better than right now, but still lower than [+ +].).

I think it's important not to confuse their popularity around here (on this sub-forum, I mean) with their actual status in Korea. As well as not confusing them with other powerhouse sellers like Twice, Blackpink, Red Velvet or GFriend. Their Hanteo sales are actually pretty on par with WJSN, Dreamcatcher, (G)I-dle, Apink, etc ; girlgroups of that kinda tier... which is not a bad place to be in.

10. I’m sorry if this has already been posted, but I can’t atop laughing.

11. I have finally completed my quest of traversing the Möbius strip in search of the twelve goddesses who rule the LOOΠΔVERSE. I’ve collected many trophies along the way and now I can rest....until LOOΠΔ The Ballad is unleashed.

5A2D2E32-E598-4480-94B8-38D9B17D5CBF.jpeg

Oleander, Seger, jj_ and 12 others like this.

12. The stylist getting it right?

yuuurei, Oleander, Artangel and 8 others like this.
  13. Just thinking about blonde Kim Lip...

[​IMG]

Mikl C, Oleander, Trinu 3.0 and 7 others like this.
  14. That hair was dead by August 2018! YOU CAN'T BRING BACK THE DEAD!

Oleander, Artangel, He and 2 others like this.

15. Why does this new rap kinda slap?

Oleander, vague, Trinu 3.0 and 2 others like this.
  16. Oop. They just released the Colors Dance Practice too.

McQueer, Oleander, Artangel and 10 others like this.
  17. He

He

That Chuuves moment in Colors is so cool... The whole thing is amazing.

18. jj_

jj_

Talented, incredible, showstopping... They're really blowing our minds with these domino effect choreos.

Oleander, vague, nikkysan and 5 others like this.
  19. aklsdjlsdbvlajvhadfjv

I should be streaming Butterfly

The chorus at 0:46 kills me, and the 1:11 FLY LIKE A BUTTERFLY sung through a whistle...

[​IMG]

Oleander, Kuhleezi, nikkysan and 3 others like this.
  20. YES!

Song-wise, I love the LipSeul moment in the bridge too where they bounce from each other and finish by harmonizing. So good.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.