LOOΠΔ | Page 214 | The Popjustice Forum

LOOΠΔ

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Rainbow Trousers, Oct 4, 2017.

?

Who is your LOONA bias?

Poll closed May 30, 2018.
  1. Heejin

12.7%
  2. Hyunjin

3.2%
  3. Haseul

7.9%
  4. Yeojin

3.2%
  5. ViVi

12.7%
  6. Kim Lip

54.0%
  7. JinSoul

30.2%
  8. Choerry

23.8%
  9. Yves

42.9%
  10. Chuu

27.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Yves ain’t shit!

codecat, vague, McQueer and 7 others like this.
  2. He

He

I'm so happy they seem well fed.

How truthful I wonder is that Olivia story?

Seger likes this.
  3. Main Vocal (?) line up singing ‘DNA’ by BTS.

Lead Vocal (?) line up singing ‘Love Me Right’ by EXO.

4. Lead vocals stay winning.

vague, enjoy v2.0, Seger and 2 others like this.
  5. He

He

Chuu is so shy with her vocals, lordt.

Not Lip being the most consistent, and actually projecting her vocals.

I do love seeing them sing live, though.

Yves main rapper.

vague, enjoy v2.0, RUNAWAY and 6 others like this.
  6. I'm a more-subunits-not-less-bit.

So much talent.

vague, Seger and bbynewyear like this.
  7. She really looked at that list of idols who debuted in the shortest amount of time and said "y'all ain't seen nothing yet." And just like that, a star was born. I love stanning a legend.

[​IMG]

PopZeitgeist, Mikl C, vague and 10 others like this.
  8. Isn't it just a situation where they all trained for years, but some of them auditioned for BBC much later and just got put into the group pretty fast (whether that be one day for Olivia or three weeks for Yves, etc)?

There was this story about Yves' previous agency before BBC, we all know Chuu trained a lot too and almost got into JYP before BBC, Go Won was in a dance academy for a few years, etc.

9. Well we know Olivia was in a dance troupe at the very least because there’s video of her dancing to TWICE in the street with others. Not sure about if she was in other agencies but at the very least she was already a competent enough dancer as soon as she was a BBC trainee.

vague, Oleander and Vixen like this.

10. Olivia Hye walking to school the next day after she learned all the LOONA dances and her own solo debut song:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019

11. BBC really got Grimes on one of their tracks for exposure and then never returned her calls alkdslksdldsld....
    (It's actually a bit sad... LDN Noise have been trying to get in contact with BBC too, and no success. That company really only have 16 employees huh... )

Trinu 3.0, Oleander, vague and 9 others like this.
  12. It might just be a case of the deals being really expensive? It's a shame because I'm desperate for both collaborations.

vague likes this.
  13. Haseul, Jinsoul and Yves were killing it per usual. The real main vocal line up (Plus Queen Lip) jumped out.

vague likes this.
  14. [​IMG]

How about if she keeps her creepy mitts away from LOONA? One collab was one too many.

Seger, vague, Kuhleezi and 5 others like this.
  15. But it's a bop!

clowezra, yuuurei and Vixen like this.
  16. Oh yeah I agree, once her pointless introduction is over the rest of the song is great! But she wasn't needed on the track at all and I'd definitely prefer they didn't work with her in the future.

Trinu 3.0 likes this.
  17. He

He

But she didn’t do anything besides that intro.

vague and yuuurei like this.
  18. I thought She produced it! Anyway as long as they deliver bops like Hi High/love4ever/Heart Attack I'm on board, I don't care who they feature.

Vixen likes this.
  19. He

He

No, she didn’t have anything to do with the song as far as credits go.

An actual Grimes production would be fun, even if she’s insufferable. But her music usually knocks.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
    vague, bbynewyear, Vixen and 5 others like this.
  20. dddd I had no idea Grimes' only contribution to love4eva was that spoken intro. What was the point then?

Trinu 3.0, vague, Vixen and 1 other person like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.