LOOΠΔ | Page 219 | The Popjustice Forum

LOOΠΔ

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Rainbow Trousers, Oct 4, 2017.

?

Who is your LOONA bias?

Poll closed May 30, 2018.
  1. Heejin

12.7%
  2. Hyunjin

3.2%
  3. Haseul

7.9%
  4. Yeojin

3.2%
  5. ViVi

12.7%
  6. Kim Lip

54.0%
  7. JinSoul

30.2%
  8. Choerry

23.8%
  9. Yves

42.9%
  10. Chuu

27.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Lead dancer Haseul had me smiling ear to ear. Love her growth. So glad Yeojin got time to shine too.

Im always shocked that Choerry kills it in the center so much because I just remember her as this fun goofball and then she just transforms.

I wanna see some NCT or Shinee (longshot) covers next. Yves and Olivia covering Baby Don't Stop?

Seger and vague like this.
  2. Doing NCT's Fire Truck wouldn't be such a stretch as it fits in with the B#RN theme.

[​IMG]

3. LOONA covering BTS's 'Fire', NCT's 'Fire Truck', BLACKPINK's 'Playing with Fire' and 2NE1's 'Fire' - all in anticipation of their next comeback 'Burn'? .... I would like to see it, yes.

The video has received pretty positive feedback in general too. Apparently in 2019, besides 'Butterfly''s release I believe, this cover has given them their biggest increase in YouTube suscribers in one day (and, well, the day isn't over yet).

The video just shows the girls still have so much to offer, they're only just starting, truly. For example, Haseul was shining there, and dancing has never been her forte (remember when she got shit from YG on Mixnine?). They're constantly getting better. I can't wait to see where they are in a few years.

Island, bbynewyear, Oleander and 10 others like this.
  4. Y’all stuck on the word fire when bops like this exist with a more appropriate name to LOONA’s comeback.

If Yves didn’t at least ask to do this she’s a fake Miyane.

Island, bbynewyear, Oleander and 8 others like this.

5. Chuu's acting gig is only for a small webdrama, but still, it's a nice first step for her. Plus, if she acts semi-decently, BBC can always use clips of that to build her a 'portfolio' for future roles in (still small but) cable network dramas.

The episodes shouldn't be longer than ~10 minutes apparently, and it's meant to premiere somewhere in May.

Island, McQueer, Oleander and 6 others like this.
  6. Seoham and Chuu side by side, we stan LGBT icons.

Oleander, Kuhleezi, ryjm and 2 others like this.
  7. DDD hanbits would get along swimmingly with Misandryjustice.

8. Is anyone surprised Yves is on a show called “The Gashinas”. Anything for queen Sunmi huh? Premise is that they’re teaching illiterate elderly women how to read or so it seems.

9. Soaked.

Seger likes this.
  10. I thought LOONA was one person main visual, it’s a whole group of these bitches main visuals.

I mean....SIS?!
    [​IMG]

Here's the interview :

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
    Cotton Park, Seger, Oleander and 11 others like this.
  11. He

He

Not Go Won declaring herself the ASMR queen!

Love them to bits.

Oleander, vague, Seger and 5 others like this.
  12. He

He

Avengers Endgame mentions and shows the mobius strip for some sciencey bits. I was triggered.

Mikl C, Island, Oleander and 8 others like this.

13. [​IMG]

See when you do talentry, you start SELLING!

14. Hyunjin really is just gorgeous.

RUNAWAY, McQueer, Oleander and 4 others like this.

15. Chuu's day being on April 26, the Lesbian Visibility Day. I mean........

[​IMG]

Let's all stream this classic!

McQueer, Oleander, Island and 9 others like this.
  16. Am I wrong or they don't have their own social medias?

17. He

He

I think most idols don't? Not at least public ones.

dontkillmyvibe likes this.
  18. A lot of idol groups use the main group’s social media and tag their posts if they’re writing it (a là TWICE/BTS) rather than each having their own social media to engage with fans (like BLACKPINK)

LOONA on the other hand has neither option and instead has only manufactured and curated posts from their label. I know that a lot of orbits have made mass email spams
    and petitions for interactions from the girls. (personal Vlive live-streams and personal posts on social media)

Hopefully when they get their first win they all get social media accounts right after like ASTRO did.

RUNAWAY, McQueer, Oleander and 4 others like this.
  19. I only follow Loona closely, I'm kind of new to the K-Pop world.
    @eliminathan thank you! I read somewhere that Chuu (I think) had a popular account before joining the group, so I was curious.

20. Oncebits keep on winning!

RUNAWAY, ysev, McQueer and 8 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.