LOOΠΔ | Page 226 | The Popjustice Forum

LOOΠΔ

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Rainbow Trousers, Oct 4, 2017.

?

Who is your LOONA bias?

Poll closed May 30, 2018.
  1. Heejin

12.7%
  2. Hyunjin

3.2%
  3. Haseul

7.9%
  4. Yeojin

3.2%
  5. ViVi

12.7%
  6. Kim Lip

54.0%
  7. JinSoul

30.2%
  8. Choerry

23.8%
  9. Yves

42.9%
  10. Chuu

27.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Yeah, I think they're known for dancing because of Ryujin's, Chaeryoung's and Yeji's predebut work.

WJSN is a great comparison. Even their concepts are similar (even though many girl groups go for some sort of astronomic concept like Iz*one and Everglow, albeit severely half-assed ddd).

Oleander, nikkysan, Kuhleezi and 5 others like this.
  2. He

He

I actually didn't think they'd go hard with the choreo, since none of the subunits / solos had much intricate dancing, nor did the ++ era. But Butterfly really changed that, and you can tell the focus in the dancing also switched. I hope they continue in this path.

Oleander, McQueer, nikkysan and 3 others like this.
  3. For me, it's all gonna come down to how they do things in the future. I absolutely love love love 'Butterfly' choreography, I still think it's the best GG choreo we have had this year, I really do, but they also literally mimed 97% of their performances because of how demanding it is.

The group has a pretty decent vocal line, it would be a shame if that gets lost because they prefer catering to dancing.

GFriend and WJSN are great examples of group that do focus quite a lot of on their dancing, but still design their routines so it's possible for certain members to deliver solid vocals. That's the direction I'm hoping for LOONA.

4. Sorry for the double post, but myself and fellow other crackhead orbitches think this could potentially be LOONA-related?

Looks like it could be Chuu's apple-heart, which is mostly what LOONA is known for at this point because they haven't really had a break-through yet.

Oleander, Trinu 3.0, vague and 3 others like this.
  5. He

He

Didn’t some male idol steal the Apple heart thing?

Also, which 3% of Butterfly was live? I never heard any live vocal these past promotions.
    I think also the issue with Butterfly in the vocals front, is that all vocals were quite delicate and soft, which is rather impossible to sing live with that kind of agitated coreo. I think the b-sides would fare better in this since the vocals are fuller.

But yeah, take cues from WJSN, Seola and Yeunjung are always on.

6. NY! Fuck now I have to try to go.

Seger and Vixen like this.
  7. Yes, men are awful and always stealing on women, BUT KCon has confirmed Group #12 is a girlgroup, so it can't be one of those boygroups. That being said, still could be anyone else but LOONA. I feel like a 'butterfly' would have been a better hint, but maybe that's way too easy?

3% is more of a random number because there would be random lines here and there being sung live.

For example, Haseul is pretty consistent when it comes to singing her lines live. (Not sure about her verse as it's relatively low-ish).

8. Ugh vocal queen. She is so underrated

Seger, Vixen and Oleander like this.
  9. So it was meant to be a love bomb (fromis_9)...............

I am a clown!

bbynewyear, Seger, ysev and 3 others like this.
  10. He

He

How... unexciting.

That doesn't look like a bomb, though.

bbynewyear, Seger, nikkysan and 2 others like this.
  11. I did have a feeling it was going to be fromis but I thought it was because of the dance move in DKDK, I didn't even realise they do it in Love Bomb as well.

vague likes this.
  12. You’d think they’d be a no brainer to include in cons, consider how massive their following is outside Korea. International fans would kill to see them in person, they’d make the con a lot of money.

Does fromis_9 even have a big fanbase?

Last edited: May 17, 2019
    vague, PopZeitgeist and ysev like this.

13. Chuu playing a heterosexual woman

ysev, vague, Oleander and 7 others like this.

14. This is one of my new favorite things. I can't wait for them to explore more LOONA songs dddd.

ysev, vague, ryjm and 6 others like this.
  15. Aren't LOONA exclusively signed to LiveNation? I guess they'll be promoting their concerts and events under them, and not KCon.

vague likes this.
  16. He

He

What are Livenation and BBC waiting for then? Let’s tour the world, girls.

vague, ryjm, Reboot and 2 others like this.
  17. Blue Moon this Sunday. There better be a teaser.

vague and jj_ like this.
  18. dd not LiveNation. BLACKPINK and GOT7 tickets were annoying to get with them, but I'll do anything to see the girls in person.

eliminathan and Reboot like this.
  19. I can definitely see Loona being the next girl group to do a (small) world tour similar to Blackpink's, albeit in smaller venues. I need to see New live one day.

ysev likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.