LOOΠΔ | Page 227 | The Popjustice Forum

LOOΠΔ

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Rainbow Trousers, Oct 4, 2017.

?

Who is your LOONA bias?

Poll closed May 30, 2018.
  1. Heejin

12.7%
  2. Hyunjin

3.2%
  3. Haseul

7.9%
  4. Yeojin

3.2%
  5. ViVi

12.7%
  6. Kim Lip

54.0%
  7. JinSoul

30.2%
  8. Choerry

23.8%
  9. Yves

42.9%
  10. Chuu

27.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. He

He

Ddd as long as their Amsterdam date isn’t as messy as Blackpink’s.

I cackle at the comments section of the promoters page, when it comes on Facebook.

Empty Shoebox likes this.
  2. Is it that bad? The only negative comments I've seen is regarding the ridiculously high prices.

As long as a potential Loona world tour won't be organised via something like MyMusicTaste I'll be happy. I don't trust and understand MyMusicTaste.

Seger likes this.
  3. He

He

I mean, it's bad because the prices are fairly ridiculous. And that's what everyone mentions, they didn't sell out, and I wonder if the sales are even good since the ad keeps showing up for me.

I don't get why this is the only date with such base prices.

4. jj_

jj_

It's a blessed day for Orbits today, arguably their best song (fight me) was performed live and miss Vivian got her own fancam:

Her bangs stay put unbothered by movement and wind... we stan professionalism

5. So many good bits here

- the raw(ish?) vocals sound so good here. Shouldn't expect anything less from Heejin and yet? Opulence.
    - Hyujin getting her flowers and impressing the team is so sweet. Her breathiness serves this type of song well.
    - No one is gonna let Chuu live down that little jump from the teaser ddd

some greta observations in the comments too.

Oleander, ysev, vague and 1 other person like this.

6. The woman that she is today...

Ugh! Truly the Mother of all Lesbians.

(More seriously, the premise of this show is actually such a good idea and very heartwarming. I hope it's a decent success for the network.)

7. Crackhead Orbitches are speculating it’s Cherry Bomb based on a recent LOONAkick.

PopZeitgeist, vague, ysev and 5 others like this.
  8. He

He

Kii so you did post in the wrong thread.

This show looks so cute! I really want to watch.

vague, ryjm and Vixen like this.
  9. I can't. Yves finally has a title...
    THE NATION'S GRAND DAUGHTER!

I'm doing my research and she's getting a lot of positive feedback for her appearance on the show.
    [​IMG]

Yves is now the highest trending LOONA member so far (#4 on Naver, and #2 on other major portals), and even trended higher than the show itself. For her first regular show in a major network, Yves is doing really well. SOUTH KOREA BETTER STREAM NEW AND LOVE4EVA.

Last edited: May 20, 2019
  10. Someone finally put up the LG / Vertical Version of New:

This show. I can't. English subs better come fast.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 20, 2019
    Oleander, PopZeitgeist, vague and 8 others like this.

11. I am losing my mind.... The crunch, the crunch...

Cotton Park, ryjm, He and 12 others like this.
  12. She's out finally, someone read the numbers on Olivia's pants is it the same one or is it a new hint ddd.

13. He

He

Ddd, Go Won's murderous glance!

Cotton Park, Mikl C, Oleander and 8 others like this.
  14. How come Kim Lip gets so little time as a center when she's a main dancer?

15. Holy fuck this is phenomenal! Olivia Slae killing it as always. I really hope B#RN has choreo that is just as powerful. They clearly have so much more dancing talent and skill then we have been led to believe (based on pre-debut and OT12 comebacks so fa). Hopefully this kind of move makes Korea wake up stan.

Oleander, vague, PopZeitgeist and 5 others like this.
  16. He

He

Maybe she didn't suit the style as much? This seems more Heejin / Olivia's style. Lip is better at clean moves.

She still brought it though, and they were all incredible! That split move, phew.

Last edited: May 22, 2019
    Oleander, vague, Vixen and 4 others like this.
  17. They slayed that choreo.

Vixen, Seger and ysev like this.
  18. When Yves hit that camera... i felt that.

Oleander, vague, yuuurei and 4 others like this.
  19. They’re crazy good. But Heejin, Choerry, Olivia and Yves have such a presence, it’s ridiculous. The first three have that sort of cool, suave, one-of-the-boys vibe. While Yves is just the HBIC. Woowa.

Cotton Park, Oleander, vague and 5 others like this.
  20. Their positions are confusing anyway and will remain that way for as long as they keep pushing for the "there are no official positions in the group!" thing.

It's obvious though that the dancing line is Yves, Heejin, Kim Lip, Choerry and Olivia. Don't really believe Go Won and Hyunjin are really up there with these five.

But anyway, back to the video. That was just phenomenal. They're really fucking great. I wish Haseul was there, even if she's not part of the dancing line.

Oleander, vague, nikkysan and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.