LOOΠΔ | Page 229 | The Popjustice Forum

LOOΠΔ

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Rainbow Trousers, Oct 4, 2017.

?

Who is your LOONA bias?

Poll closed May 30, 2018.
  1. Heejin

12.7%
  2. Hyunjin

3.2%
  3. Haseul

7.9%
  4. Yeojin

3.2%
  5. ViVi

12.7%
  6. Kim Lip

54.0%
  7. JinSoul

30.2%
  8. Choerry

23.8%
  9. Yves

42.9%
  10. Chuu

27.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.

1. Damn, a whole year after their initial debut. I hope they comeback more often from that point on dddd.

vague likes this.
  2. ddd not sure if @Vixen just posted this because the link is broken but Chuu said to her taekwondo class that the album is coming in August??

3. Olivia Hye truly is the bitch everybody wants to be, huh?! Already so iconic so early on in her career.
    Already destined to be a forum favOriTe when/if she goes solo.
    Ha (not yet fully realized) legacy!

Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
  4. jj_

jj_

A June comeback has always been unrealistic - promos for Butterfly had just ended and the girls deserved a long break to rest. A late August/early September comeback is fine by me I just wish they gave us the Ballad album in the meantime to tide us over to the new music. No promotion involved, just to keep the fanbase engaged during the drought. I'm still listening to the Crystal Ballad 30 second snippet on a loop and won't be able to rest until I have the full song (watch it be a 2 minute and 13 seconds affair ddd).

vague, McQueer and ysev like this.
  5. He

He

Maybe the ballad will be a winter affair? It fits a bit better.

vague and ysev like this.
  6. He

He

Yeah, if Chuu and Yves continue rising and getting solo activities, I doubt there's more yyxy to come. A shame, but I'm happy that the girls are getting other gigs too.

7. It feels a little too late for a yyxy *repackage*, maybe when they get back to sub units yyxy will get first dibs. (also when they do solos again, if they go the 1 girl a month route they should switch up the order, for fun).

Anyway we Hi High and we have Butterfly, two ends of a spectrum so I have literally no idea what an August/September comeback would sound like. Probably something girl-crush-adjacent.

8. Digipedi ranking the singles and music videos dddd

9. I love them subtly supporting the gay agenda in Heart Attack. "A storyline that hasn't been attempted in SK yet", etc.

I'm cautiously expecting the vocal ranking for next week (or whenever that is). I woud be sort of okay with them going "Heejin! Kim Lip! huhu" because the lines distributions certainly point that way, but if they keep the same bullshit as they did in previous videos with how "they don't like singers being too technical, they shouldn't take it too seriously" and they go with Hyunjin or Go Won...I'll lose it kii.

ryjm, Oleander, vague and 4 others like this.
  10. He

He

Haha they said that about vocals? A mess.

I get not preferring a singer because of how technically good they are, but more about the usefulness of their tone or emotion conveyed.

Ready for Ms Crunch to crush it.

Island, ryjm, Oleander and 2 others like this.
  11. I could honestly live without the tube socks and white mary janes.

Just bring back the Chuck Taylors already.

ysev likes this.
  12. jj_

jj_

I personally love Hyunjin's voice although I get why it's not everybody's cup of tea. Her breathy tone is particular so I can see why it's used very sparsely in the full group tracks. She did get to belt in 1/3 though!
    Let us take the chance to revisit this criminally underrated city pop gem:

Oleander, vague, RUNAWAY and 3 others like this.
  13. Go Won better top that fucking list.

She's giving you an EXPERIENCE. Not exactly 'singing' per se, but something that only she can give you.

Yes.

Island, ryjm, Mikl C and 9 others like this.
  14. He

He

The spoken middle 8 in Frozen.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
    Island, ryjm, Rainbow Road and 13 others like this.
  15. We love a Spoken-Word-Slam-Poetry Queen.

ryjm, Oleander, vague and 2 others like this.
  16. Frozen has grown on me so much since the pre-debut rate.

Island, ryjm, Oleander and 3 others like this.
  17. Spoken Wordney walked so Go Won could fly indeed.

Island, ryjm, Vixen and 7 others like this.
  18. I miss them...

When are they coming back...

Give Chuu the leads she deserves juseyo...

vague, Oleander, Island and 9 others like this.
  19. Favourite choreo is such a messy disaster, I hate it.

Island and ysev like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.