LOOΠΔ | Page 230 | The Popjustice Forum

LOOΠΔ

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Rainbow Trousers, Oct 4, 2017.

?

Who is your LOONA bias?

Poll closed May 30, 2018.
  1. Heejin

12.7%
  2. Hyunjin

3.2%
  3. Haseul

7.9%
  4. Yeojin

3.2%
  5. ViVi

12.7%
  6. Kim Lip

54.0%
  7. JinSoul

30.2%
  8. Choerry

23.8%
  9. Yves

42.9%
  10. Chuu

27.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Catching up with all this new LOONA messery and fluctuating wildly between
    [​IMG] and [​IMG]

Diet Pop!, vague, ysev and 10 others like this.
  2. Fix it, fat.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Diet Pop!, vague, ysev and 11 others like this.
  3. Me reading the new thread title

[​IMG]

vague, ysev, Rainbow Road and 4 others like this.
  4. dd what was the thread title?

ysev likes this.
  5. LOONA (Disbanded)

BBC: do you hear sumn?

6. He

He

Bbc are a bit of a mess.

7. He

He

Someone contact Jaden oppa to see what’s up.

Diet Pop!, vague, Island and 11 others like this.
  8. Imagine me reading all this during Pride... I'm... this don't sit right with me.

Diet Pop!, vague, Island and 10 others like this.
  9. Everyone‘s like oooh eekuhlips and oooh swinging on a train... and I am here legitimately worrying about Monday morning, going to uni via public transport and NOT being able to listen to Around You, by songstress of the century Kim Hyun Jin, looking outside the window of the bus and pretending I’m the neglected protagonist of a K-drama.
    [​IMG]

10. To be entirely fair, Jaden Jeong has unfollowed them a long time ago, it isn’t something new, it just gained a lot of traction lately because of everything else happening. So yeah more people realized he was not following them anymore, and it made an even bigger mess because everything is falling apart at the moment ddd. I think it’s been that way since OnlyOneOf or possibly even a little bit earlier than that.

I’m sure it’s just us panicking for nothing as always. The group recently posted something on their fancafe about the 1st Gen Orbits finishing on July 13, and 2nd Gen starting after that. BBC seems to be functioning normally as if nothing was wrong, they’re just incredibly slow when it comes to dealing with stuff (like the missing music for weeks...) kii.

Would be nice to get some news about Haseul, though... I mean, just a selfie on Instagram would be fine...

11. He

He

Can't believe today I had to go to a youtube playlist to get my pre-Choerry tracks dosage.

Diet Pop!, vague, Island and 10 others like this.
  12. So, you're saying there's a silver lining in all this?

Oooh.

PopZeitgeist likes this.
  13. Conjecture
    FaKe NeWs
    sAd

Oleander and He like this.
  14. jj_

jj_

Something slightly unrelated to lighten up the mood in this thread: During my recent weekend in Budapest I ended up in the same school yard where Yves and Go Won were interacting with Hungarian kids in one of the yyxy-era LoonaTV episodes. I took pictures and dragged my friends to see it, a True Orbit Moment.

15. Are these the new sub units?

Mikl C, Diet Pop!, Island and 12 others like this.
  16. Sub-units, you say?

Conjecture: JinSoul, Kim Lip, Go Won, Chuu - Covers Florence's All This And Heaven Too
    FaKe NeWs: HyunJin, Choerry, YeoJin, ViVi - Covers Marina's Hypocrates
    sAd: Olivia, Yves, HaSeul, HeeJin - Covers Lana's Sad Girl

Diet Pop!, vague, ysev and 4 others like this.
  17. the fact that they ended their social media absence with an old ass picture is sort of a dead giveaway that the girls already have new hair for their comeback, rite?

18. Wait a DAMN minute!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.