LOOΠΔ | Page 231 | The Popjustice Forum

LOOΠΔ

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Rainbow Trousers, Oct 4, 2017.

?

Who is your LOONA bias?

Poll closed May 30, 2018.
  1. Heejin

12.7%
  2. Hyunjin

3.2%
  3. Haseul

7.9%
  4. Yeojin

3.2%
  5. ViVi

12.7%
  6. Kim Lip

54.0%
  7. JinSoul

30.2%
  8. Choerry

23.8%
  9. Yves

42.9%
  10. Chuu

27.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Didn’t one of their members like....blackmail a guy or something?!

2. WTF IS HAPPENING. Some Orbits are now speculating that Haseul is leaving the group????????????????

3. I hate that so much of their stuff has disappeared from Spotify. I need to listen to Kiss Later. (I'm not joking by the way. I'm trying to put together a playlist and Kiss Later would be perfect for it.)

Rainbow Trousers and McQueer like this.
  4. He

He

Just because she’s been absent?

Rainbow Trousers likes this.
  5. Still waiting on the Oscar-nominated movie on that one.

Diet Pop!, vague, Oleander and 3 others like this.
  6. The simple explanation is Digipedi directed the TXT video and that was their way of sneaking in Loona promo, no?

vague, Oleander, Rainbow Road and 4 others like this.
  7. I know some things are sometimes out of a company's hands and some things take longer to deal with, but BBC seems like such a slow company in general. You can definitely tell they're new in the industry and running on low personnel.

It's like... Even if this is unsignificant (most definitely is) and has nothing to do with Haseul leaving or whatever Orbits are spreading at the moment... There's still a post that was posted in the wrong category of their fancafe... then got deleted since it was a mistake...and it hasn't been reposted yet 24h after the deed.

I mean, like I said, it's unsignificant, so I don't really care, but what about the freaking music? It hasn't just disappeared today. It actually started quite a few days ago (I wanna say two weeks?) for some people. It has yet to be fixed. I'm sure this is a case of things not being in their total control (although I feel like it can be avoided alltogether with some actual organisation, but let me not), but it's taking forever to be fixed.

There's been other instances in the past. Like the stuff that happened with Choerry's birthday and the donations in her name which only got registered like...9 months after it had been gifted.

Diet Pop!, vague, Oleander and 7 others like this.

8. Anyway, there's also this I guess.

You can tell there's been a LOONA drought dddd. The fandom is on edge.

9. He

He

Ddd, yeah, I think they're reading too much into everything all the time.

I have read that bbc only has a handful of staff? So it makes sense why things are so slow and a bit unprofessional sometimes.

The most likely explanation.

vague and Rainbow Trousers like this.
  10. I don't know why but this made me literally laugh out loud.

(Probably because I can relate too much to that.)

Diet Pop!, vague, Oleander and 5 others like this.
  11. I'm listening to Yeolgi on Spotify right now?

12. He

He

Everything before Choerry is missing.

13. Diet Pop!, vague, Oleander and 7 others like this.
  14. He

He

Exactly. Painful.

Diet Pop!, vague, Oleander and 3 others like this.
  15. Okay but this is less fun.

16. I just want them to become global superstars but it will be really difficoult if their songs are not on Spotify.

McQueer, Oleander, Vixen and 2 others like this.
  17. He

He

Not Jaden oppa coming for the "member hardest to work with" crown. Maybe that is why he's left the project, kii.

codecat, vague, bbynewyear and 7 others like this.
  18. I kinda wish we could get singing covers while we wait for comebacks.

19. I’m going crazy over the fact that Eclipse and Singing In The Rain are not available online. Hurry up and fix it, BBC.

Cotton Park, Diet Pop!, vague and 7 others like this.
  20. This thread is giving me so much anxiety... the Loo-pie-delta-verse is shaking!

vague, Kuhleezi, bbynewyear and 4 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.