LOOΠΔ | Page 234 | The Popjustice Forum

LOOΠΔ

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Rainbow Trousers, Oct 4, 2017.

?

Who is your LOONA bias?

Poll closed May 30, 2018.
  1. Heejin

12.7%
  2. Hyunjin

3.2%
  3. Haseul

7.9%
  4. Yeojin

3.2%
  5. ViVi

12.7%
  6. Kim Lip

54.0%
  7. JinSoul

30.2%
  8. Choerry

23.8%
  9. Yves

42.9%
  10. Chuu

27.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.

1. baby i'm fool [girl front.mp3 starts playing]

2. Do we have any info about why the songs aren't availeable on Spotify anymore? It's starting to get on my nerves. I can't afford 40€ for every physical CD.

Reboot, Seger and ysev like this.
  3. So instead of giving Jinsoul dark hair, they changed Gowon‘s gorgeous wheat colored hair into a similar yellow peroxide shade as her unnie.
    BBC promoting the sisterhood of shared pain.

4. huh?? They are in Spain at least, and I doubt we're a main market for them dd

5. He

He

Even the music before Choerry (including 1/3)? That’s what has been missing.

It’s not there for me.

vague likes this.
  6. He

He

I can't believe they haven't fixed this!

This is beyond nugu.

7. Honestly BBC is messing up on many fronts. The fact that the girls look exactly the same as last comeback leads me to believe that the MVs for neither Burn nor their Japanese debut (lol is that even happening) have been filmed. The girls had quite a bit of hype with the dance cover videos and.... nothing followed it. Even La Maison Loona without promos would have been better than nothing, in terms of keeping the momentum going. And don't even get me started on the streaming platforms shenanigans.

Kuhleezi, vague, Oleander and 5 others like this.
  8. It's certainly disappointing, I'm not gonna lie. I know some groups have it far worse so this may sound very spoiled, but to go from the almost "monthly" releases of the pre-debut project to them coming back every six-seven months is a little bit concerning. But most importantly, it's disappointing because early this year, there was a lot of promises that have yet to be uphold as of currently. I remember just before 'Butterfly/xx' started, their year looked so full/packed - hell, we were even arguing about how in hell they would fit so much into their schedule... and...nothing has happened. Literally nothing kii. La Maison Loona has yet to be released #delayed. The Japanese debut hasn't happened yet (although, to be fair, it did seem a little bit hasty, so maybe it's all for the better). BBC was supposed to do some other international ventures (most importantly 'Cinema Theory' in Brazil, but they promised other stuff as well and were "bragging" about their partnerships and deals with international venues, for example their contract with LiveNation regarding the touring in the West, etc.). There were talks of sub-units releases this year, remember???? They might even have promised solos, I don't remember. Oh God, dddd. We really are the clowns of the K-Pop fandoms.

I also think I would feel better if the other groups that were promoting in Q1 like LOONA hadn't already made a comeback (or announced/hinted at one soon) in Q2 and this start of Q3.

Anyway, there's this.

LOONA/BBC, at the mid-end of the 7th month of the year 2019, after having already released a teaser of their upcoming comeback in March: we'll come back in the second half of 2019 :))))

Kuhleezi, vague, Oleander and 9 others like this.
  9. He

He

Ha, I guess Autumn comeback? I think things were going a bit better but this type of delay makes me think there’s problems at bbc or something.

Not even capitalizing on two of them doing a series / variety, and the attention of the NCT dance cover, then half announcing the ballads project as indefinitely delayed. I’m going to take a guess and say things were lined up, and something is stopping them.

The streaming unavailability speaks volumes on the state of things.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
    vague, Oleander, Rainbow Road and 3 others like this.
  10. I feel like they have the power and material to do three comebacks this year (including Butterfly), but the gaps have been so long. They could have easily done a 1/3 or OEC comeback in between (yyxy are too busy).

Oleander, Rainbow Road, ysev and 3 others like this.
  11. He

He

I appreciate not overworking the girls, I really do. But at the same time, they have been steadily building a following, and going away for so long, won't cut it, especially with so many nugu groups around.

I hope whatever has caused this delays and messes with the music, is actually them regrouping and having a clearer plan for the remainder of the year.

vague, Oleander, Rainbow Road and 5 others like this.
  12. Not really relevant but Digipedi has been uploading select LOONA MVs in 4K on their vimeo channel

The drought has been a drag so I'm reliving the girls past in glorious HD on my TV, these music videos are really so great. I'm hoping for a return to form later this year, something epic.

Kuhleezi, Seger, vague and 4 others like this.
  13. He

He

Digipedi are such LOONA stans.

Island, Kuhleezi, Seger and 5 others like this.
  14. Jaden Jeong found in a DITCH!
    DIGIPEDI are our new bestfriends.

15. Oh my god, they look stunning...

Yves in particular is sickening...

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
    ryjm, bbynewyear, He and 6 others like this.
  16. Don't kill me but the group was way more fun in the pre-debut phase ddddd.

17. ... Anyway,

Leeet's LOONA!

I really wish I could go to KCon just to see them, I bet it'll be An Experience ;; so close yet so far ...

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
    vague, ysev, He and 8 others like this.
  18. I'm finding it really difficult to muster up any enthusiasm for Loona when so many of their best songs are still missing from Spotify.

Vixen, nikkysan and junglefish like this.
  19. He

He

I've never been one to be annoyed at bbc like fans have before, but this is taking the piss.

Oleander, Vixen, vague and 3 others like this.
  20. He

He

I can't believe I'm here downloading individual files for the pre Choerry music, IN 2019!!

Bbc please explain!

Edit: I didn’t. It felt too low and bothersome.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
    Oleander, Vixen, vague and 6 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.