LOOΠΔ | Page 245 | The Popjustice Forum

LOOΠΔ

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Rainbow Trousers, Oct 4, 2017.

?

Who is your LOONA bias?

Poll closed May 30, 2018.
  1. Heejin

12.7%
  2. Hyunjin

3.2%
  3. Haseul

7.9%
  4. Yeojin

3.2%
  5. ViVi

12.7%
  6. Kim Lip

54.0%
  7. JinSoul

30.2%
  8. Choerry

23.8%
  9. Yves

42.9%
  10. Chuu

27.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Neither is Kiss Later. I guess you lose some, you win some - sumting sumting!

They really need to fix their distribution issues, it's ridiculous.

ysev, Seger and He like this.
  2. This is google trying to convince you to pay for youtube.

Oleander, ysev, Seger and 2 others like this.
  3. FULL ALBUM IS OUT!!!

ysev, Island and Kuhleezi like this.
  4. I still can’t believe Orbits have to release music themselves to get their LOONA fix agdhsjdksz.
    Oh wait I just read it’s a gift from Orbits to LOONA. Okay it’s kinda sweet I guess ddd.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
  5. I guess we’re voting for this for the monthly charts?

Oleander, bbynewyear, ysev and 3 others like this.

6. Cute content.
    Am I satisfied? No. Am I in a position to ask for more? No.

Also kinda expectable that the solo songs included in a ‘Get to know Loona’ medley would be Eclipse and Heart Attack. We love gay anthems.
    The New erasure is not a cute look though

Oleander, Kuhleezi, Seger and 7 others like this.
  7. What if the girls missing from Spotify are a
    clue

Like isn't it hmm't hmm't interesting that the culling stops with Choerry, who is associated with MIRRORS and SNOISNƎWID ˥Ǝ˥˥∀ɹ∀Ԁ.

What if one such dimension is in peril, and Team Fruit has to rescue the seven other girls trapped in said dimension.

Which would mean *drum roll* the long awaited yyxy repackage, featuring special guest and honorary member Choerry! Their powers combined, they travel to the Antarctic to tear open a hole in the space-time continuum, in the process generating a phenomenon scientists have tentatively called "interstellar prolapse."

Or the intern just clicked on the wrong thing again.

8. He

He

BBC just didn't renew their digital distribution license. Maybe they needed the cash to pay digipedi for the new comeback?

I'm beyond pressed at this point, or maybe I'm just numb and don't care.

ysev and Rainbow Trousers like this.
  9. 1theK has uploaded a bunch of LOONA solo vids + some 1/3 ones. I'm not sure theres any correlation but could this mean we're getting their tracks back on streaming soon?

Oleander, He, ysev and 2 others like this.

10. The song I miss the most teebs.

Oleander, enjoy v2.0, He and 2 others like this.
  11. I think I put the pieces together dddd.

1theK is affiliated with Kakao M which has acquired the rights to the material from Heejin to Jinsoul entirely.

The music from Heejin to Jinsoul was distributed by CJ E&M. I reckon the contract BBC had with them expired, thus most likely why the stuff disappeared from streaming services).

A change from CJ E&M to Kakao M has already been done in Korea for a while now (if you stream 'Around You' on MelOn, it should say Kakao M somewhere for example).

I guess, just as always with BBC, it's just taking much longer overseas because they don't see it as a priority.
    OR
    It's possible Kakao M is waiting for BBC's contract with Vlending Co., Ltd. and Windmill ENT (the distributors from Choerry to [+ +]) to expire so they can acquire the entirety of LOONA's discography and then they will properly distribute it overseas as they've been doing in Korea?

Oh, also interesting point some Orbituaries have brought up on Twitter.

It seems like Jaden Jeong didn't want LOONA to be affiliated with 1theK. The goal was always for the lore/LOONAverse/entirety of the content to be found exclusively on the loonatheworld youtube account.

BBC choosing to affiliate themselves/the group with 1theK for exposure/views on their channel might not have sit well with him?

12. GOD IS REAL

ryjm, eliminathan, yuuurei and 17 others like this.
  13. Me downloading the pre-Choerry songs to my Spotify

ryjm, bbynewyear, eliminathan and 9 others like this.
  14. And I’m a stan again!

Also daily reminder that Love Letter is one of their best songs. Stream it queers!

ryjm, eliminathan, nikkysan and 10 others like this.
  15. Apple Music users... we lost.

[​IMG]

16. I can’t believe Apple Music lost for once. I’m mad.

ysev, Kuhleezi, He and 6 others like this.
  17. [​IMG]

The (fan)tis lost!

ysev, ryjm, Kuhleezi and 3 others like this.
  18. I’ll be an anti til I can stream Love&Live again.

ysev, Kuhleezi, He and 7 others like this.
  19. It’s there too sis. Remember LOONA 1/3?

ysev, Oleander, Kuhleezi and 2 others like this.
    ysev, Oleander, Kuhleezi and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.