LOOΠΔ | Page 287 | The Popjustice Forum

LOOΠΔ

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Rainbow Trousers, Oct 4, 2017.

?

Who is your LOONA bias?

1. Heejin

2. Hyunjin

3. Haseul

4. Yeojin

5. ViVi

6. Kim Lip

7. JinSoul

8. Choerry

9. Yves

10. Chuu

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Release an official apology to Chuu first and promise to come back with a better image, and maybe then, I will consider liking your post!

What da fuck-eu?!

I think they've got a great cast for comedy/variety. They just don't have the profile for those kind of opportunities, though.

2. "Hello, this is BeingNormal.

Recently I've been commenting on the famous K-pop star, Chuu. I did not give her the best commentary and not received very well within her fans.

As a member in pop music forum, I sincerely apologized.

Through this incident, I’ve learned that ignorance is the biggest mistake.

I will deeply reflect on my actions and be back with a better image.

Once again I deeply apologize."

[​IMG]

3. Yves is drop dead gorgeous and she is also very, very funny and smart. We stan a queen.

I also second Chuu's sentiment. Those fans can eat shit.

McQueer, Island, Cotton Park and 7 others like this.
  4. I've never seen Chuu so furious. Those so called fans better hide or else

[​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

6. How am I just now finding out that LOONA is funded by arms deals?

7. “If I’m ugly then so are you” Teas.

So are you.

8. Yes girls stan Go Won. Her and ViVi will own the next comeback by sharing lead vocals. Got to be got to be.

9. You said this about ‘So What’ and they had like a total of 0,84 seconds (and shared together).

10. I want a Go Won, ViVi, Hyunjin, Yeojin vocal/rap/spoken-word group. Yes.

11. He

He

The 1/3 Octave subunit!

12. Their 4'33" is coming!

PopZeitgeist likes this.
  13. He

He

Raise that view count, ghost unnie!

14. Backstage footage of Yeojin filming with ghost sunbaenim. That's some scurry shit unnies...

15. He

He

Go Won is so funny!

16. He

He

The mini hasn't gotten too many plays from me. I do really like Oh (Yes I am), and Number 1 and Ding Ding Dong are cute, and 365 is not awful by any means. But they just don't have much replay value, nor special moments.

Satellite, Colors, Where you at, Heat, Stylish... these all packed a punch.

So weird that the bonus track was recorded last minute, and made cd only. I really don't follow.

17. Yeah [#] is by far their weakest EP which, as I said when it came out, doesn't mean much since it's still a very solid effort. But yeah, I haven't returned to it nearly as often as I did to [xx] or [++]. Here's to [..] and [;;] being better!

18. I listened to [XX] yesterday and whew, the flavour, the range, the dynamics, etc. [#] wishes.

jj_, He, ysev and 2 others like this.

19. They're covering........ another boy group song ahshshsjsjso. But it's okay because it's a bop. @ysev LOONA are promoting your other faves!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.