LOOΠΔ | Page 305 | The Popjustice Forum

LOOΠΔ

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Rainbow Trousers, Oct 4, 2017.

?

Who is your LOONA bias?

1. Heejin

2. Hyunjin

3. Haseul

4. Yeojin

5. ViVi

6. Kim Lip

7. JinSoul

8. Choerry

9. Yves

10. Chuu

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Yup, they did earlier this year. The solos had a pretty decent surge in sales thanks to that.

The girls have hinted at them coming back really soon, so everyone is thinking July.

The inner-workings of the company are still very obscure. They did have a lawsuit last year, with them supposedly having to pay back a large sum of money... but nothing concrete has came out of that, and the girls’ situation don’t seem any different than before, so who knows.

Oleander, jj_, Crisp X and 4 others like this.
  2. Over a year later and I still can’t get over how perfect everything about Colors is. Even the line distribution is flawless. It’s so satisfying to see Vivi in the upper half.

Kuhleezi, Oleander, jj_ and 7 others like this.
  3. Kpop stans work fast.

Kuhleezi, Oleander, RUNAWAY and 5 others like this.
  4. This is brilliant.

Did you post this in the Chromatica thread? Do it now!

Kuhleezi, ryjm, Oleander and 6 others like this.
  5. DDDD you guys love mess isn't it

Kuhleezi, ryjm, Oleander and 7 others like this.
  6. Island

Island Staff Member

I love this but JinSoul singing "singing in the rain" would've worked perfectly in the background!

Kuhleezi, Oleander, RUNAWAY and 3 others like this.
  7. I wish they would've included her vocals here and there too. You thought a duet wasn't enough? A third challenger is coming.

As for the mashup, the thread moves too fast. I'll wait a bit.

Kuhleezi, Oleander, RUNAWAY and 4 others like this.
  8. There's been speculations about the next comeback being centered around a "flower concept". Supposedly Yves said they always leave "hints" for their next comeback, so Orbitches have been on the lookout.

I found this montage earlier today:

[​IMG]

I've just checked on Twitter because I had my doubts, but it's pretty spot on. I'm still not fully convinced, but to their credit, they actually didn't post any flower emojis or captions all year, and then they suddenly started doing so around the end of March/early April. Which would coincide with 'So What's promotion ending, and the start of the building hype for the next era....but it also coincides with Spring, so I wouldn't read too much into it.

I think it's interesting, though, if it ends up being true. What's up with girlgroups coming back with "a flower concept"? WJSN, Twice, possibly LOONA? Did they all get the same memo or....

In other news... Twitter Orbits have also been raving about this particular moment during Yves' birthday livestream where we supposedly (and "purposefully" [...]) hear 'Hyper Ballad'.

...Again, not convinced (and not interested, to be fair), but who knows. Thoughts?

Kuhleezi, Oleander, RUNAWAY and 9 others like this.
  9. He

He

I'm down for Hyperballad. They need more stellar music for the next mini. # was lacking.

Kuhleezi, Capitan, RUNAWAY and 6 others like this.
  10. They're not gonna get that with 'Hyper Ballad' then. 'Number 1' outsold!

In better news! It's been three years with both 'Kim Lip' AND 'Eclipse'.

Can a 'Hyper Ballad' do THAT? I don't think so! x

Kuhleezi, ryjm, Oleander and 9 others like this.
  11. He

He

Ddd have you listened to the track in full, or why are you so weirdly against it? Seems interesting at the very least.

Yas, Eclipse, the song that changed the whole project and gave it some hope.

A moment.

One of the best kpop songs and performances.

Queen Lip!

Kuhleezi, Capitan, Oleander and 9 others like this.
  12. Happy 3rd Birthday to the song that made me catch the k-pop bug.

Kuhleezi, Oleander, RUNAWAY and 7 others like this.
  13. Eclipse is the song that got me back into Kpop. That letter gets me.

Kuhleezi, Capitan, ysev and 8 others like this.
  14. Honestly the best song of the 10s for me, and one of the best k-pop songs of all time. A legitimate triumph.

Kuhleezi, Capitan, ysev and 10 others like this.
  15. Not only is it Eclipse's birthday, but Yves is also celebrating hers:

Kuhleezi, ysev, Oleander and 8 others like this.
  16. LOONA: Chile...so here's more flowers.

And then when the comeback drops, it's an industrial sounding song with lots of metallic sounds, and the video is a sleek, artificial, technology-heavy affair with not even the slightest bit of green or flower in sight!

soratami, Kuhleezi, ryjm and 10 others like this.
  17. Don't get my hopes up like this.

soratami, Kuhleezi, ryjm and 11 others like this.
  18. I love AleXa.

Capitan, leedlelee..., ysev and 2 others like this.
  19. He

He

This sounds so much better, ddd...

Also Twice is already doing a very flowery video. A garden of Eden theme, it seems.

Rainbow Trousers, ysev and Vixen like this.
  20. YouTube recommended to me

Crisp X, ryjm, McQueer and 6 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.