LOOΠΔ | Page 376 | The Popjustice Forum

LOOΠΔ

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Rainbow Trousers, Oct 4, 2017.

?

Who is your LOONA bias?

1. Heejin

2. Hyunjin

3. Haseul

4. Yeojin

5. ViVi

6. Kim Lip

7. JinSoul

8. Choerry

9. Yves

10. Chuu

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I...adore Dance On My Own, oop. I can sort of get the dissatisfaction but it's a cute wee bop, Anne-Marie could never.

2. DOMO is great.

ultraviolet and clowezra like this.
  3. Same!

Now while I enjoy this new release if BBC could get to planning the OEC comeback I crave, thank you.

ultraviolet and clowezra like this.
  4. I think this is Jinsoul's era. She honestly steals every scene she's in. Heejin is a second close. Hyunjin looks exceptionally beautiful in the video as well. I can't wait to hear and watch the lore explanations.

Conan, ultraviolet, kanji and 2 others like this.
  5. I hate the chorus to PTT so much it makes me sad lol. Considering how much I do enjoy those verses but alas.

I've really been trying to reconcile with the fact that this group is at this point something completely different to what I originally fell in love with and while for me it's extremely disappointing, I'm happy they seem to be gaining more success with each comeback. I've grown an attachment to this girls so I'm happy for them and it makes me so emotional to see Haseul back with them truly.

The music isn't even so bad I just hope that it all stops feeling so trend chasing eventually.

6. Because of that it reminds me of Kill This Love in some places, despite both being quite distinct from one another.

If the solo era did not exist I might be willing to agree but unfortunately Jaden and BBC were absolutely correct in that giving each girl a music video of their own meant that I can't see any of them as replaceable now lmao.

Any time I feel like Go Won or Vivi etc aren't 'contributing' I just rewatch their solos and realise they have so much to givveeeee!!

On that note I was watching the Hi High music video the other day and I just couldn't stop smiling. It's just so cinematic to me? idk what to say it's an experience !

7. He

He

I cannot see Hyunjin behind all that smoke and lens flare.

8. Ya'll are so dramatic about how "different" they are now.

Conan, ultraviolet and Vixen like this.
  9. aux

aux

You started stanning LOONA two minutes ago; let the Orbits who have been stanning them for literal years to express their totally valid feelings on the new comeback. Thank you, the management.

Mikl C, ysev, Conan and 15 others like this.
  10. omg it has been years...

11. We've all heard the same songs regardless of how special you'd like to feel for hearing them first. It's still an opinion based more on feelings than music.

12. He

He

It's also a market thing and which path you choose, out of the current trends. I just wish they would go for the WJSN, TWICE, GFriend, sparkly lush confident sound, rather than the BLACKPINK, ITZY variety through nugu filter.

Or if you're going to do boygroup adjacent sound, go for TXT or Shinee? Kii.

13. aux

aux

Sis, I've been stanning since last year and I love these girls like crazy - I understand what you're saying since I'm also one of those who got into LOONA quite late. What I'm trying to say is that I don't understand why you're trying to invalidate the feelings of longtime fans who are disappointed with the release by saying they're being "dramatic" when they're completely valid opinions.

ysev, kanji, RUNAWAY and 8 others like this.
  14. eh... it is what it is, if the past couple of LOOΠΔ comebacks feel like LOOΠΔ to you, then I'm jealous, because I'd like to feel that! But the opposite is not a niche opinion, it's a reaction to what people are hearing and seeing. Everyone wants them to win though ! We agree on that.

On the other hand I'm watching the So What MV and I forgot the first 30 seconds are so damn intense fdgfsg. Love that Olivia is the go-to person for that energy, she earned that.

15. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

I mean sure regardless of when you start listening to the songs you can listen to them all but as someone who was a fan back in 2017 I can't help feeling that sonically BBC chose an easy and, at this point, kinda disappointing path that completely lost me sometime within the past 4 years.

nikkysan, RUNAWAY, McQueer and 3 others like this.
  16. I’ve been a stan since Eclipse and have genuinely adored every release as much as the last….maybe I am delusional?

yuuurei, ryjm, RUNAWAY and 10 others like this.

17. To add onto the recent LOONA output. Maybe this will help boost some more recognition with the korean fanbase. I would LOVE if viditor did every LOONA comeback as a video.

18. LOONA thread is going weird again.

PopZeitgeist and nikkysan like this.
  19. I don't care what sound they go for. For me Loona's most powerful weapon are the girls themselves, there's no other group like Loona, WJSN comes close but other groups wish they had the same line-up

20. The whole & EP rules. Not a skipper in the bunch.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.