LOOΠΔ | Page 404 | The Popjustice Forum

LOOΠΔ

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Rainbow Trousers, Oct 4, 2017.

?

Who is your LOONA bias?

1. Heejin

2. Hyunjin

3. Haseul

4. Yeojin

5. ViVi

6. Kim Lip

7. JinSoul

8. Choerry

9. Yves

10. Chuu

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. He

He

Up has indeed a great chorus but the rest is very unmemorable (and rather unlistenable to me).

Flip That has not gotten old at all. Actually I find myself discovering more layers and actually finding the production brilliant (it if went a bit harder with the vocals at the end it would be quite perfect). The mini is their best since 12:00, and Need U is one of their best album tracks in general.

I also would love to see them collaborate more with these producers. They got the girls to sing, and even the line distribution seems way more fair than before.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2022
    _hazzie_, Vixen and ryjm like this.
  2. Why isn’t Gowon a bias choice on the poll?

3. He

He

Must have been made before her debut and the poll might have also reached the max options possible?

4. Yea, sure. BBC is behind this.

5. You can only put 10 options/answers for a poll, unfortunately.

ryjm, ultraviolet and HippoSteaks like this.
  6. Gowon and Olivia Hye would just dominate, so this was the only fair option. Kimberly Lippington whomst?

7. Three years later, and now that we know LOONA won't be stuck in girl crush purgatory forever, I think I've finally come to appreciate So What for the BlingBling chaos bop that it is

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 26, 2022
    ryjm, mokimbird, Conan and 5 others like this.
  8. He

He

So What was great on all fronts. That middle 8 saved lives. That video bankrupted bbc for sure.

9. LOONA could also snatch two music show wins in the upcoming days, but it's going to be incredibly close, so they could also technically lose both. Crossing fingers so they get both, or at least one!​

ryjm, Conan, jj_ and 5 others like this.
  10. He

He

They got one!

Which is the other one they would win? MCountdown? I would guess they would give it to their daughters though.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2022
    ryjm, ultraviolet, Vixen and 2 others like this.
  11. Show Champion!

Here’s The Show:

Chuu slayed oh dear…

The actual performance.​

12. He

He

LOONA has been doing girl crush for so long that I forgot how charming it is to have Chuu performing while smiling the whole time. Talent.

collxtion, ultraviolet and Vixen like this.
  13. Let's all enjoy the content we're getting at the moment because Heejin confirmed the promotions for this comeback wouldn't be longer than two weeks dddd (I guess they do have a tour starting in less than a month after the promotions will end).

This is so good

ryjm, jj_, ultraviolet and 2 others like this.
  14. He

He

That is quite short for promotions. Hope there’s some rest time before the tour. They deserve it.

Vixen and ultraviolet like this.

15. And second win!

Ate!​

Last edited: Jun 29, 2022
    RUNAWAY, yuuurei, He and 3 others like this.
  16. Outsold BTS

[​IMG]

RUNAWAY, PopZeitgeist, He and 2 others like this.
  17. He

He

Queens!! Congrats! What a victory lap post queendom2!

I thought kepler would dominate. Any idea what metrics are better for LOONA?

Edit: Haseul said: today I’m main vocal, girlies. I also love GoWon really trying.

18. LOONA actually had better downloads/digitals and better MV views for 'The Show', so that was enough to give them an edge since those categories are worth 6k points together. In comparison, Kep1er's strength (physical sales) was only worth 1k points. And Orbits are pretty decent at voting, as we've seen with Queendom. One unfortunate thing that The Show highlighted however is that LOONA really gets zero airplay in South Korea. Can't be mad at them underperforming on the charts if the song and MV never get played anywhere (well at least on SBS-owned platforms).

For 'Show Champion', they got a bit lucky with, first, attending Weekly Idol that week which nets them an automatic 2k points for Broadcast score, and secondly BTS and Nayeon not attending the show (Show Champion) at all thus netting them 0 points for that category, so it really evened out the fields (Nayeon and BTS obviously have stronger Digitals), and then all there was left was doing well on voting and MV views.

Some Music Shows will favor Kep1er, for example Music Bank (which has no ceilings/maximum points for its categories, meaning that Kep1er's high physical sales will really boost them up here). Each music shows having different criterias usually make up for some sort of diversity within the winners/results.

yuuurei, He, soratami and 1 other person like this.
  19. He

He

There lies the difference between them and other much bigger acts from rich and better connected companies. They literally cannot compete.
    Proud they’re doing the best possible!

20. Haseul, GoWon and Yeojin kinda ate in the encore.

ultraviolet likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.