• Yeojin

• ViVi

• Kim Lip

• JinSoul

• Choerry

• Yves

• Chuu

Results are only viewable after voting.
I scanned my damn Heejin album photocards just so I could vote. I'm voting for Song B but I genuinely did enjoy them all a lot. Song B + D would make for the best MVs I think and the other two are gorgeous b-sides. Song A is stunning.

She/her

First 24h results are in. Only 24h more before the final results.

'Birth/D' would be the pre-release song and would get an MV. 'Distress/A' would be included on the mini-album as a b-side. 'Non-Space/B' and 'Love or Die/C' would be lost forever as ARTMS songs (won't be released on future ARTMS mini-albums).

Reactions: aux

First 24h results are in. Only 24h more before the final results.

'Birth/D' would be the pre-release song and would get an MV. 'Distress/A' would be included on the mini-album as a b-side. 'Non-Space/B' and 'Love or Die/C' would be lost forever as ARTMS songs (won't be released on future ARTMS mini-albums).

Isn’t number 1 the one you hated? Ddd.

I haven’t listened to any snippet yet. Let me fix that this weekend.

She/her
Isn’t number 1 the one you hated? Ddd.

I haven’t listened to any snippet yet. Let me fix that this weekend.
I mean...I do think it will lend itself to a nice interesting MV (they have DIGIPEDI on board) as long as they get a budget - which is kinda the main goal of this vote I feel like, but the song itself kinda doodoo in snippet form yes

aux

he/him
I really like the first three songs, particularly because they feel like songs LOONA would've released across their first two albums... which is exactly why I really don't vibe with "Birth" / Song D. It sounds extremely dated already. It doesn't make sense to release it as their "first taste" of ARTMS. I'm already seeing Orbits being like "the song is bad on purpose to get people to talk about their debut!" like... I'm just baffled as to why people are voting for it.

I'm so conflicted about this voting and how it's being run. On one end, I think it's super solid and is fun to vote for concepts or even which song should be performed. It also justifies why the project is on the blockchain. Since it's open-source, anyone can check who is spending the most money on the votes and so on. It stops it from being rigged by the company. However, it does mean that, fans who have the most money can dictate where the group goes. Stuff like physical photocards continuously give you more points to spend each month. If you collect photocards intensely, then you're essentially banking hundreds of points for these votes each month. You can also buy more digital ones if need be and so on. I only have points from the two Modhaus albums I have and the competitions where you can get free Objekts. This means it wasn't much and probably doesn't mean a thing when there's people dropping more than thousand points and will have even more to spend whenever the next one of these rolls around.

I wish that we were just voting for the pre-release single with a music video, but everything was going to be released on a full album. I don't really dig the idea that songs should be vaulted after they've played us a snippet, the song's been recorded, and they could just do a full album as opposed to a mini album but Jaden is a messy homosexual. Who knows, maybe these songs will end up being released some way like it did with tripleS, but it's just a biT frustrating that they clearly have enough material to release a ten track album and they're just not using it.

She/her
The thing is... I just don't see the purpose of having Song D on the mini-album at all if it's not to get the ~d4rk~ and horror visual the other songs really don't lend themselves to. Otherwise, it's a doodoo song on its own dddd.

I'd rather Song D wins first place and Song A takes 2nd place...or that Song A takes first place and Song B takes 2nd place, pushing Song D out entirely.

We'll see though x

Reactions: aux
She/her
nxn5clhii3fc1.jpeg

Well, there we go.... Song D for MV it is.... ddddd