LOOΠΔ | Page 67 | The Popjustice Forum

LOOΠΔ

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Rainbow Trousers, Oct 4, 2017.

?

Who is your LOONA bias?

Poll closed May 30, 2018.
  1. Heejin

12.7%
  2. Hyunjin

3.2%
  3. Haseul

7.9%
  4. Yeojin

3.2%
  5. ViVi

12.7%
  6. Kim Lip

54.0%
  7. JinSoul

30.2%
  8. Choerry

23.8%
  9. Yves

42.9%
  10. Chuu

27.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Official OT12 debut announced? That final shot of them all. I am shook.

Oleander, Cotton Park, Vixen and 4 others like this.
  2. Leader-nim has already exceeded 2K physicals on Hanteo.

3. Whitney Chuuston as the center? Iconic.

4. Queens! This is such a nice and welcome surprise after the hell that this week has been for me. Olivia and that hair flip, though. No wonder her album keeps flying off the shelves.

Seger, Kuhleezi, RUNAWAY and 5 others like this.
  5. dddd not me taking legit 5 minutes to figure out which girl it was before Jinsoul, only to find out after some serious thinking that it was YeoJin kii

Poor her. They really need to make her relevant somehow.

Seger and RUNAWAY like this.
  6. "Why are you so obsessed with Loona?"

Me:

7. I frankly need the Eden unit to debut, though.

8. "Why I call people losers? Because they are Loocifers" @Seger on Loona haters.

Seger likes this.
  9. I think I'll be spazzing when OT12 releases a random dance cover anytime soon.

I really want everybody to have her fair chance, but it seems that BBC will be pushing for Heejin and Hyunjin as the faces of the group.

RUNAWAY likes this.
  10. Informative legend battling illiteracy one Loona member at a time.

Oleander, He, vague and 2 others like this.
  11. He

He

Kii I know the Jinsoul one is true, but are the others as well?

Seger likes this.
  12. On the other hand, Whitney Chuuston graduated both in school and in vocals slaying xoxo

13. When you're capable of delivering the modern day "You may be good looking but you're not a piece of art" aka "Which is right, I see or saw you? Which is right, I love or loved you?" do you really even need school? Phew, Miss GoWon Stefani really did that.

[​IMG]

14. I know he's right about Jinsoul, Gowon and Olivia.

So I imagine the others are also correct too.

Oleander, Seger, He and 3 others like this.
  15. I hope that this lack of knowledge does not make them enter into future scandals.

PopZeitgeist, He and Seger like this.
  16. Some of those things are blown way out of proportion.

17. Eeh.

It goes without saying, but knowing your geography or your math really doesn't make you a good person.

Wendy from Red Velvet was literally the top student of her whole school (hell, didn't she win like a state competition entirely or something?), and as we all know, it didn't stop her from being truly ignorant. The truth is, they don't teach you most of that stuff at school, so it's irrelevant.

My only issue really is how the fuck did Yeojin fail her exams when she's been doing sweet fuck all with the group, specifically so she could focus on her studies. Mess!

Seger likes this.
    Oleander and Vixen like this.
  19. It's mid-April so lemme do more "Oh imagine if the Eden unit's song sounds like [insert song here]".

Today I could see them doing something a la Playing With Fire for sure.

Oleander and Vixen like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.