Loose Women

Hope Ranvir becomes anchor now, I thought she was brilliant. Would be great to have a permanent LGBT panellist too. I know everyone will disagree but I actually think Colleen is excellent as anchor. Would be interesting to see Janet have a go! I like Jane too.

Island

Staff member
Hope Ranvir becomes anchor now, I thought she was brilliant. Would be great to have a permanent LGBT panellist too. I know everyone will disagree but I actually think Colleen is excellent as anchor. Would be interesting to see Janet have a go! I like Jane too.
Coleen is fine as an anchor because they don't really give her any challenging topics to deal with ddd

Perhaps they will reevaluate their feelings if they were sat across from a transperson. We need to get trans-resistant folk away from the stupid idea that a transperson is - if you'll forgive the blunt description in inverted commas - "a crossdresser bloke called Keith who just fancied putting on frocks one day" that permeates 70s/80s/90s movies and TV shows and actually understand the real lived experience of transfolk young and old.

Colleen always strikes me as someone who just never has to think about anything but pleasing herself and Gloria has long closed herself off to any viewpoint generated after 1983.

I've always said it only takes one person to change another persons viewpoint or address their misconceptions. There's a handful of people in my past where I was the first gay person they knew that they had met and when they discovered that I was just like anybody else it forced them to challenge their ideas. My first trans friend twenty years ago challenged my preconceptions of transfolk within minutes of meeting her (and I was pro-trans from teenagehood, but I still had absorbed some daft ideas from 90s media).

Nadia on her Instagram, She loves that self deprecating "shock value" content. I actually wouldn't be shocked if she posted the link to her OnlyFans at this stage. She does make me howl though, Queen.