Loote - Out Of My Head | The Popjustice Forum

Loote - Out Of My Head

Discussion in 'Potential next big things' started by backstreetjoe, Sep 12, 2017.

1. backstreetjoe likes this.
  2. We're in sync!

3. New single! I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of their sound/style if they keep delivering bops like this.

IDontKnowHer likes this.
  4. Whoever entered them in the PJSC must be punching themselves because this is THE ONE.

5. This is the most uninspired song they've released, but it still bops.

6. Okay but I can't get the new one out of my head. Your Side of the Bed is still one of my tops of the year.

4Roses, enricll and backstreetjoe like this.
  7. Another bop.

enricll likes this.
    enricll likes this.
  9. The EP is really excellent and Hands On Me is perfect for the summer.
    IDK Single is probably the most basic thing they have put out to date but on heavy rotation.

10. They've started playing Your Side of The Bed on the radio at work and what kind of mega pop bop? I was getting goosebumps listening to it earlier - I live for a loud, chanty chorus.

Wish I Never Met You is also an incredible song. He leans a bit too much into indie-girl-vocals territory at times but I like how calm his voice is overall, if that makes sense.

11. Amazing.

12. It's produced by The Monsters and the Strangerz (at some point you can ever hear the "medieval axe whipping noise" from 'The Middle') but it sounds exactly like any other Loote song—which is ideal, since I love their style so much. Can't get enough of them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.