Lorde - Melodrama | Page 257 | The Popjustice Forum

Lorde - Melodrama

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Bobbyrae, May 7, 2015.

1. Oh wow really? How odd. They posted that apology just minutes before she posted to her own IG story.

2. So, surprise, but this album sounds even better on vinyl.

andru, nikkysan and HeartSwells like this.
  3. I dunno what’s going on with the UK supply of blue vinyl (indie shops put up listings a couple weeks back but looks like they’ve been wiped off the face of the earth, guess they were told they won’t be getting any in at all) but Amazon Germany still have copies that come to about £26 after shipping.

ArronJustMight likes this.
  4. Thanks, just bought one!!

5. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

It's honestly left me shook that I actually received the vinyl today.

Sean_ius, Vasilios, Lapras and 3 others like this.
  6. It was a joke because supposedly Kylie fans don’t stream because they’re too old for modern technics/things.

7. Oh right, how witty!

8. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

She was incredible last night. I fucking love her.

9. Not this entire bathtub saga reminding me that Lorde is queen of Onion Rings. Iconic, honesty.

clean your wig fridge and andru like this.
  10. I was listening to Melodrama on Spotify the other day work and why does Homemade Dynamite sound totally different? The vocals have a more pronounced echo effect. I usually listen on Apple Music.

11. I think someone mentioned that it’s a different mix compared to the one on Apple Music and the CD.

12. MY TURN!!!

[​IMG]

(Sorry I’m drunk and high af)

13. i'm late but i saw her on friday and it was literally my favorite concert ever. i love this woman so much.

theincredibleflipper likes this.
  14. I'm seeing her tomorrow and trying to get a shitty pink dress and wig so I can go as Green Light Lorde.

15. Sam

Sam

What’s all this about a bathtub? Whatever was embedded isn’t showing up.

16. Lorde posted a picture of a bath she was about to have with the caption “I will always love you”

17. Sam

Sam

Oh dear

Mr.Arroz and Euphoria like this.
  18. If you can see this show - go. My life has peaked. Nothing will ever compare to watching Melodrama come to life. Nothing.

19. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

I feel so bad for the Eurohunties who didn't get to experience "Yellow Flicker Beat" live. She mashed-up elements of the Kanye rework with the original and then dialed it up to 20, and I still remember having to catch my breath during the second chorus just to whisper "whoa" to myself. It became this massive, powerful, all-encompassing juggernaut of a song and managed to compete neck and neck with "Supercut", "Team", and "Perfect Places" as one of the moments where I felt like the roof was going to blow off of the arena.

("Green Light" was the actual moment where the roof blew off and the ground opened up and we all died in a sea of paper stars and flashing lights).

(And then we all came back to life when she trolled us with "Loveless" on her plinky-plonky keyboard as the encore).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.