Lorde - Melodrama | Page 99 | The Popjustice Forum

Lorde - Melodrama

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Bobbyrae, May 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

I know this thread has 'Melodrama' in the title, but really, people...

alanmr and Sprockrooster like this.
  2. Just step into the Lorde's light and stop whinging. It's much nicer.

3. RMK

RMK

So, are there any new promo songs coming? She needs it, it's fair to say the hype is dead (and Green Light is too).

4. She made a Spotify playlist titled "Homemade Dynamite" with what looks like a single cover. Not sure if that implies it's the next single but I hope we get something new before the album.

Slice of Life and AndrewKuttler like this.
  5. I'm obsessed with Homemade Dynamite. Why are we waiting until June for this collective masterpiece?

6. RJF

RJF

An interview behind a pay wall a few weeks after the last bit of promo? Best album campaign ever!!!! I'm so glad the album doesn't come out for another month!!!!!!!!!

Square, MiChiMadNesS, Kyle. and 4 others like this.
  7. I'm kinda worried for how this will do first week if things don't... pick up just cause stans are stans aka awful.

8. They're really lazy with the promo. And an artist and album lie her/hers can handle tons of good promo. Hopefully they will really push it in the final weeks before the release date. I must admit it's a bit annoying.

9. This wait is torturous

10. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

I think the album might not have been quite as done as we thought when Green Light was released. There was that bit in the NYT profile about needing that space between Green Light and the album release and I think she put something on her Instagram story about finishing the album up the other day, which might be why everything's been a bit quiet. I hope there's a bit...more to this campaign in the next month because everything so far isn't quite the full-speed-ahead, big pop release I was expecting.

11. Both Green Light and Liability showcased another dimension to her brand and they were totally unique in that aspect.I love those two songs so im sure the wait will be exhausting

12. Where them scans at, boo?

13. Green Light remains brilliant - that perfect mixture of melancholy and salvation.

14. The focus of this article isn't even the new album. Expected more.

Sprockrooster likes this.
  15. A new song title or two would have been interesting.

16. She looks radiant in those pictures.

andru and marie_05 like this.
  17. She looks beautiful.

andru likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.