Lorde - Solar Power | Page 16 | The Popjustice Forum

Lorde - Solar Power

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sam, Jun 16, 2019.

1. I hope this comes out in time for summer.

R27 likes this.
  2. A bunch of the magazine interviews being behind pay walls was the biggest scream.

3. It was the fact that the magazines were absolutely made up and their social media accounts had like 50 followers.

Mr Blonde likes this.
  4. New Zealand's ripest Kiwi was an iconic headline.

heavymetalGAGA and Mikal like this.
  5. RJF

RJF

Thank you.

6. I don't want to be that person but... isn't it a picture from the Melodrama booklet?

7. Yep
    [​IMG]

8. Twitter is saying it’s been her photo since 2017 apparently, they just changed it to the same one.

9. But I guess even activity on her account is a good sign. Probably someone just logging in for the first time in a while to get things ready for the annoucnement.

Sam likes this.
  10. Y’all are forgetting shes dating a universal exec now

get that promo ms thing

11. I dreamt of her tonight. I wanted to show my niece her video for Sober (one can dream) and instead it was a new video with some rap feature. It was haunting like a lullaby gone wrong, yet with heavy (albeit slow) beats. The video was about her stuck in a big mansion with a lot of weird stuff going on (think Beyonce's Haunted) and she had an amazing and very complex gowns like nothing we've seen on her yet. It felt like a start to her imperial era.

Now watch her give us a 5 minute video of her plowing through the snow in Antarctica as her first and only video for the album.

Kuhleezi, DinahLee, ALEX and 4 others like this.
  12. Please update this thread when there's real info, not when someone has a dream about Lorde. Really, who cares.

steste, Dynamo, Sam and 61 others like this.
  13. See y’all in 2026 x

14. Sugababes General Discussion:

[​IMG]

Dynamo, Butterfly, nikkysan and 21 others like this.
  15. I’m obsessed with how rude this post is.

Dynamo, BeingNormal, Fuchsia and 80 others like this.
  16. 2010 PJers don’t play

Dynamo, Fuchsia, Butterfly and 40 others like this.
  17. A truly elite crowd

18. RJF

RJF

I’ve been chuckling at this TEA for a solid five minutes.

BeingNormal, Fuchsia, R92 and 31 others like this.
  19. @borneoman came to say Wait till your announced, and took not one prisoner.

dodoriazarbon, Neon Green and Espeon like this.
  20. Meanwhile my dreams are basically about distressed animals, not being able to run or walk fast in an emergency or real estate drama instead, maybe I need to stop eating at night.

Mr.Arroz, Leopold, Diet Pop! and 9 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.