Lorde - Solar Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am the quoting widely acclaimed current literary sensation I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness by Claire Vaye Watkins without explicitly naming the book because it's way more chic that way and if everybody knew what book the quote is from, it would kind of feel like I was trying to be "uh-uh, you guessed right, I read the COOL BOOKS", so a mere act of vanity, which 100% is, I admit it because I am clueless and self-aware in waves hard to forecast, I mean, it's funny because look at the text, I name-drop liberally for most of it, yet when it comes to the book title and its author, I decide to go for mysterious but honestly I am loving the book, it is genuinely speaking to me and my lack of crediting may just be a sly, maybe kinda misguided, way to keep it a little more personal, a little closer to me, like... to make it special as it feels. Basically if you get it, you get it, if you don't, you don't, if you know, you know and if you don't, I honestly feel bad for you, like...

he/him
lorde plz.... either this is fully self aware or not self aware at all, and probably the latter
DlkcAgnVAAAZ_BV.jpg

The way I was scared not to get tickets for her Berlin show just for her not being able to sell it out yet. At the moment I wouldn't mind her cancelling just for the refund. Can't imagine this tour being exciting in any way or case. Also wondering if the merch will be as cliché as her mailings.

Just hearing the bonus tracks for the first time and Hold No Grudge is literally better than the entire album bar Mood Ring. Helen of Troy is also better than 90% of the album, but it's nothing special.

Status
Not open for further replies.