Lorde - Solar Power | Page 33 | The Popjustice Forum

Lorde - Solar Power

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sam, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Apparently a snippet leaked online but was deleted.

2. I am hungry for her new era and the possibility of her own rendition of The Beach Boys is making me drool. Stomp on me mawma.

3. That artwork

tea, nooniebao, Dijah. and 4 others like this.
  4. The idea of her croaky ass voice juxtaposed with some chill on the beach instrumentals is very tantalizing.

nooniebao, Dijah., 4Roses and 2 others like this.
  5. While I have absolute faith in our Lorde and saviour, Jack's sophomore productions have underwhelmed me beyond words this year so I pray he won't fuck up this one too.

spaceship and Digital_Fossil like this.
  6. The jaw-drop of the cover kinda fades when you see that it's a direct recreation of the inspiration material but still excited for this!

7. Snippet leak:

(No download link so should be okay to post. Mods please remove if not).

Florencia., nooniebao, andru and 17 others like this.
  8. Omg!

Neon Green and spaceship like this.
  9. Lordets go to the beach, each lets go get away!!!!!!!!!!!

10. omg this snippet sounds so good in Spatial Audio!!!

12. Just heard a LQ leak! It’s so chill and mealow. When the beat and the choir hit at the last minute of the song I fucking boppp my ass. It’s good you guys!

Sam, Bobbyrae and spaceship like this.
  13. I really hope they release this tomorrow. The full thing is going to end up widely out there imminently.

Edit: They have added Spotify/Apple Music etc. so maybe it is coming?

https://lorde.lnk.to/SolarPower

Last edited: Jun 10, 2021
  14. Sam

Sam

Link’s not working for me!!

It’s great to hear her voice again in the snippet. I can’t wait for the full thing.

15. Sorry, I just edited the post. I meant they’ve added the link as if it’s about to go live.

Sam likes this.
  16. Sam

Sam

Gotcha. Fingers crossed. I’m going to the beach on Sunday and would very much like to have this on repeat

OlliMaus likes this.
  17. Is it midnight in NZ yet?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.