Lorde - Solar Power | Page 69 | The Popjustice Forum

Lorde - Solar Power

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sam, Jun 16, 2019.

1. BTG

BTG

They literally sold out of the signed version when I was in the middle of checking out I-

Trinu 3.0, Sam, Lapras and 1 other person like this.
  2. I’m praying to the God of Sun that more signed vinyl go up on the U.K. store.

ALEX, Laurence and SlowBurn like this.
  3. They've gotta restock some of these...I've never seen a faster sell out

blaze_dave likes this.
  4. LEGEND! Managed to snatch one!

totalhate likes this.
  5. Sam

Sam

Looks like the deluxe vinyl comes with a download with the bonus tracks, thank god.

6. Well, that’s not me
    ‘Cause we are all broken and sad
    Where are the dreams that we had?
    Can’t find the dreams that we had
    Let’s hope the sun will show us the path

Lorde // The Path​

[​IMG]

7. Sam

Sam

Closer look at the "music box"

[​IMG]

8. In her defense, I’m willing to bet more people play their vinyls than they do their CDs. They’ll also remain more collectible for a longer time period. It’s still hypocritical, but it sort of makes sense.

9. 40 pounds for a vinyl and 16 pounds for a discless something? I am gonna pass for now.

10. It does rub me the wrong way when big artists charge so much for vinyl. I mean I get the times but whew that’s a lot.

kallumlavigne likes this.
  11. Ugh all the vinyl are sold out….

12. Managed to get the signed deluxe from Germany....48 quid! Why do I do this to myself?

Whisky87 and wodny like this.
  13. Nn I really want to hold out for a restock on the deluxe vinyl but also don't want to then be unable to get the standard either and end up with nothing.

Sam and Lapras like this.
  14. Got the blue vinyl at least but hoping the signed gatefold will re-appear somewhere… Stressful!

wodny likes this.
  15. I love how colorful it is in contrast to the Melodrama artwork.

Sam likes this.
  16. Sam

Sam

It’s 4 days until pay day and I’ve just dropped 80 fucking quid on two vinyl variants of this

Next month if you wanna reach me - no you can’t!

wodny likes this.
  17. I got the deluxe and standard blue marble vinyl because I couldn't decide. I'll sell one off eventually once I settle on it. Debating getting the music box...

18. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

Taylor is going to absolutely run with this music box idea.

19. Solar Power’s Hot 100 debut this week:

Wishlight, QueenB, Robert and 2 others like this.
  20. Is that music box some sort of exclusive item or will it be available everywhere?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.