Loreen - "Forever" + General Discussion

He/him
it's gonna be her on that chair for 3 minutes isn't it?
Oh 100%. Not a shadow of a doubt about it. With various close ups of her slowly moving her metal claws around. I also wouldn't be surprised if there's no performance or lip syncing of the song itself, so it's just a musical backdrop to her doing a core workout on that chair, just like Eurovision.

he / him
Rylan being such a stan makes the world a bit lighter.

I would also be inviting her on for huge segments and playing the deep cuts.

I am currently on holiday. I wasn't even supposed to be IN this hotel, my airbnb canceled. I shouldn't have even been OUT, but my travel adaptor wasn't working and I literally ran to a pharmacy across the street to buy a new one and I looked terrible and I got back and went into the elevator and the door almost closed and then it opened and she walked in and I almost DIED.

I almost didn't say anything (I generally don't talk to celebs as a rule), but the odds of this happening to ME in THIS place at THIS moment was so crazy. I decided I had to say something.

I took out my AirPods, she slowly took out hers. I whispered "I'm a big fan," and she laughed softly and said "Thanks."

The elevator stopped at my floor, and I slowly backed away to not seem crazy and said "I flew to see you in Stockholm last November from Los Angeles," and she laughed more heartily (probably because she realized a) I wasn't totally crazy, or b) just a "normal" who recognized her.

She said "Oh my god, is that true?" and I said "yes!" and she said "Aww, you just made my day!" and I said "well, you just made mine!" and the door closed and I almost burst into TEARS.

This is just beyond insane. I'm still freaking out. LOREEN!!!!!

I am currently on holiday. I wasn't even supposed to be IN this hotel, my airbnb canceled. I shouldn't have even been OUT, but my travel adaptor wasn't working and I literally ran to a pharmacy across the street to buy a new one and I looked terrible and I got back and went into the elevator and the door almost closed and then it opened and she walked in and I almost DIED.

I almost didn't say anything (I generally don't talk to celebs as a rule), but the odds of this happening to ME in THIS place at THIS moment was so crazy. I decided I had to say something.

I took out my AirPods, she slowly took out hers. I whispered "I'm a big fan," and she laughed softly and said "Thanks."

The elevator stopped at my floor, and I slowly backed away to not seem crazy and said "I flew to see you in Stockholm last November from Los Angeles," and she laughed more heartily (probably because she realized a) I wasn't totally crazy, or b) just a "normal" who recognized her.

She said "Oh my god, is that true?" and I said "yes!" and she said "Aww, you just made my day!" and I said "well, you just made mine!" and the door closed and I almost burst into TEARS.

This is just beyond insane. I'm still freaking out. LOREEN!!!!!
That sounds like a legit dream! Obviously, I want to respect your and her privacy so I won't ask any more about your location but I find it interesting considering she has this two-week gap in her schedule. I'm intrigued to know what she's up to (hopefully getting the next single ready (I can dream))