Loreen, General Discussion | LP3 | Page 70 | The Popjustice Forum

Loreen, General Discussion | LP3

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by LE0Night, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Not Ride being one of the best pop albums of the decade though...

2. Ride really is a masterpiece.

3. She'll be performing on Guldbaggegalan tonight, which is the biggest film prize in Sweden. So probably another cover or something. Probably during the In Memoriam.

Lost Boy likes this.
  4. Oh I got the first part, I'm just clamoring for something other than a bloody cover!

londonrain likes this.
  5. Chills as soon as the switch up happened in the chorus. Loreen has one of my favorite voices ever and it works so well with the reverb.

6. I appreciate the concept but this would be *actually* good if she didn't insist on using the same note throughout all the song ddd. Her voice is terrific though.

7. I can’t even be mad at yet another ‘Euphoria’ performance considering how gorgeous it is.

nooniebao likes this.
  8. A&E

A&E

Euphoria again? And just a couple of years ago we thought she disowned it.

[​IMG]

Blayke, Jersey, Txetxu and 11 others like this.
  9. The fact that she keeps revamping it is a testament of her great musicianship, though, she keeps giving it different perspectives and they all work. Ugh, she deserves to be huge.

londonrain likes this.
  10. I know a lot of y'all don't follow Melodifestivalen (and... with this year's crop of songs, you really aren't missing much nn stream Crying Rivers by Faith Kakembo tho) but SVT have started a hall of fame for the competition this year and Loreen, or more specifically Euphoria, is one of the inaugural inductees so as a head's up she'll be performing a medley of all three of her Mello entries during Saturday's Andra Chansen round.

She'll then be hopping straight on a plane to perform at Romania's national final the next night:

londonrain, eliminathan, 2014 and 8 others like this.

11. Is #Fictionfeelsgood the new song or something?

eliminathan and sesita like this.
  12. A mix of old songs under this title has gone up on Spotify apparently.

Last edited: Feb 29, 2020

13. Her live remixes are always so good.

14. What a star.

15. A&E

A&E

(Posting here too for those who don't follow the Eurovision threads)
    Hard to believe but Loreen performed Statements, My Heart Is Refusing Me, Paper Light, We Got the Power and Euphoria (album version!) at Romania's Selecția Națională – and she actually seemed to be enjoying herself!
    (edited with a separate upload)

Last edited: Mar 2, 2020
    Jersey, 2014, eliminathan and 10 others like this.
  16. Island

Island Staff Member

We don't deserve her.

londonrain likes this.
  17. 'Statements' is still so fucking good.

Jersey, eliminathan, sesita and 4 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.