Loreen, General Discussion | LP3 | Page 71 | The Popjustice Forum

Loreen, General Discussion | LP3

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by LE0Night, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Statements is such an almighty slap. I can't believe they got a whole Loreen concert. Phew.

londonrain, Island, sesita and 2 others like this.
  2. I’ve had My Heart is Refusing Me in my head all day. I’d forgotten how much I adored it.

londonrain and Empty Shoebox like this.
  3. I'm confused with Fiction Feels Good. What is it? I hear a jumbled up Euphoria mess. She needs to stop tampering with her songs. That Romanian performance though, wow!

Last edited: Mar 4, 2020
    PopHouseMusic and kevinnnk like this.
  4. What are in your opinion the 3 best and 3 worst songs in Loreen's discography so far?
    mine:

best 3:
    Statements
    Jupiter Drive
    I'm In It With You

worst 3:
    71' charger (Strings Bonus Track)
    Fiction Feels Good
    Statements (Hounded Remix)
    Bonus spot for I Go Ego

5. I hear Euphoria and My Heart Is Refusing Me lyrics and I’m confused but bopping at the same time.

6. Heart on Hold is still such a banger. My god I miss her and hope she comes back soon.

ItBeats likes this.
  7. My top 3 is Jupiter Drive, Fire Blue and Hate the Way I Love You but it's a hard call when I'm In It With You and Euphoria are right there.

Bottom 3 is Paper Light (both versions), We Got the Power and Fiction Feels Good. I haven't bothered to return to any of them after listening.

8. I’m In It With You and Sidewalk are her very best.

9. Bye.

sugarcoma, Christo85, Rhombus and 3 others like this.
  10. Island

Island Staff Member

Love Me America tho. Amazing song.

ItBeats, Marquis, Lost Boy and 2 others like this.
  11. Paper Light (the original version) is possibly my favourite song of all time. It really is otherworldly. The zenith of euro girl sad bangers. Not too keen on the remix though. It lacks the euphoria and emotion of the original.

Verandi and Liberty like this.
  12. Wow so many wrongs.

Loreen has no bad songs.
    Literally.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2020
    ItBeats, Island, He and 3 others like this.
  13. It's a remix of her three Melodifestivalen songs, Euphoria, My Heart is Refusing Me and Statements.

londonrain, DaCapo and Vasilios like this.
  14. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I loooove We Got The Power - it might be basic but it’s huuuuge

lutz likes this.
  15. I agree, although the live version that combines elements from both the original and the remix should've been the definite version. Also, it should've been a big hit for her as she sadly changed direction after it flopped.

londonrain and Christo85 like this.
  16. Love Me America is far and away my favourite song of hers, possibly you there with my favourite song of all time.

Christo85, Vasilios and Island like this.
  17. Everytime remains her best song. The build, the emotion, the fucking range.

ItBeats, stoicist, DaCapo and 2 others like this.
    ItBeats, OspreyQueen, evilsin and 9 others like this.
  19. Anyone with apple music here? Is Paperlight Revisited for every country deleted? I can't find it

20. Spotify wins.

Laurence and kevinnnk like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.